Epilouge

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Isabelle

It's been almost a seven years.

But this time I'm being serious.

I adjusted his Superman sunglasses smiling before turning and fixing Sofia's collard shirt she insisted to wear so she could be like Lee, "Okay what do you do if someone bullies you?"

"Bite them," they both nodded.

"I was going for talk it out," I nodded, "be on your best behavior and don't do anything dumb like your daddy would do okay?"

"Got it," Leo Jr. nodded as I grinned. 

His name isn't actually Leo Jr so we're clear, I was joking. Lee wishes I would name them after him.

"We know," Sofia told me.

Leo rolled his eyes making both me and Sofia look over at him, "Freak."

"Loser," Ryder stated.

"Why is he a mini you?"

"Cause we're cool."

Leo shook his head before kissing the top of Ryder's head, "Have a good day Ry, I love you."

"Love you too daddy," he grinned, "love you momma," he said before running off to his teacher.

Sofia smiled as Lee kissed the top of her head this time, "Don't be mean to any kids, I love you."

"Love you too dad," she smiled before turning as hugging my leg, "bye momma love you."

"I love you too."

As she walked way I frowned.

"I'm going to cry."

Leo wrapped his arm around me, "They'll be fine."

"What if someone bullies them or something?"

"I'll beat up a six year old."

"Same."

Today is their first day of kindergarten and I'm emotionally unstable.

Sofia and Ryder are twins if you were wondering, I'm never getting pregnant again let that be known.

Don't get me wrong though, love them.