22

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Isabelle

I wiped my tears thinking of the fact Leo broke up with me.

"Stop fucking crying. I'm standing next to you," he kissed my forehead.

"I was having a moment Darling," I sighed, sitting on on the counter as he washed the dishes that he insisted I didn't have to help with, "Do you have work today."

"I don't," he answered, "Do you?"

"I signed up for an extra shift today," I lied.

He nodded, "What time?"

"Not till later tonight," I smiled.

He finished the dishes before putting his hands on either side of me trailing kisses down my neck, "Is this okay?" he asked still doing it.

"I-uh," my mind scrambled to find the right word.

"Words love."

"Yes," I said as his hands trailed under the skirt I chose to wear today, I could feel his smile on my skin.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

I sat in my room on the edge of my bed with my leg bouncing before standing up ready to leave with all my things already in my car, the time marking two, I still have hours until he comes back. I took one last look at my room before walking out closing the door.

I got this.

Walking to the front door my nerves skyrocketed smelling alcohol. After hearing the television on I turned to go back through the window instead when I felt someone grab my shoulder and my stomach dropped.

"Where are you going?" I heard Ted's voice lowly say.

"No where," I answered back.

I could hear him dryly chuckle, "You've barley been home these past few months."

I shook my head, "I've just been working extra shifts lately."

My body was turned around and a fist collided with my eye, hearing a belt buckle I immediately went to run when my hair was yanked back causing me to fall down. Feeling lather contact with my skin pain shot through my body.

My arms went to a protective stance protecting my face from any lashes, my body ached but I knew I had to leave, as he went to the kitchen I took my chance.