53

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

Isabelle

"Leo you need to let go of me."

"No."

I rolled my eyes at him, apparently I cheated on him in his dream so now he's being extra clingy. I of course don't mind but I really need to pee.

Leo's arms remained around me with his head on my leg.

I ran my fingers through his hair, "I love you but I will stab you if you don't let go of me."

"I don't care."

"I know I'm the love of your life and everything," I started.

"You are," Leo nodded.

"I need to pee so let go of me you loser."

He rolled his eyes before letting go of me.

I smiled at him before walking away.

You may be wondering about that text message or whatever.

Well.

☀︎︎ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ☀︎︎

"It was a joke I didn't mean to scare you," James said, "I felt like being mysterious while hinting to the fact I drank your lemonade when I was visiting Kevin."

"I'm going to kill you," I nodded.

"Lets not," Nate nodded.

"Yeah," Ellio said.

"Beat the shit out of him," Ara said chewing her gum.

James gave me a apologetic smile as I jumped on him, knocking him to the floor. Leo grabbed me pulling me off of him as I glared at James who looked at me with wide eyes.

Little loser.

"Come here Jameson."

"No."

"Come here," I raised an eyebrow.

He walked up to me as he reached me I smacked the side of his head before yelling at him, "I thought someone was going to murder me, murder. I swear if you ever do anything like this again I'll eat you alive."