41

␈˚

˚. ˚⚠︎︎◦˚.˚◦⚠︎︎˚

Leonardo

"Leo do you ever get insecure since my dick is bigger then yours?"

"Sometimes," I nodded.

Belle bit back a smile helping me make Mac and Cheese, all she did was stir the pasta while it boiled but she insists it was still very much a team effort.

"Can you tattoo my name across your forehead?"

I raised an eyebrow at her, "If you get mine tattooed across yours."

Belle narrowed her eyes, "Can it say Lee instead of Leonardo?"

I nodded.

"Okay deal," she held out her hand shaking mine.

Kevin jumped up on the counter and Belle picked him up setting him on the island instead.

That cat has it out for me.

This morning I woke up since he was lying on my face suffocating me in my sleep, Belle took a picture since she thought it was cute and after proceeded to call me a dilf.

"If I died you would be so rich," Isabelle told me.

"Really?"

"Yes, my fourteen dollars a hour would really come in and save you from bankruptcy," she smiled at me, "am I in your will?"

"Yes," I nodded, "you would get a few hundred."

"Thousand?"

Million.

"Somewhere around there yeah," I smiled.

"I'm going to spend it all on sweaters for Kevin," she told me, "did you like the one I sent you?"

"The strawberry one?"

"Yes, I think it's a staple in this family," she informed me as I strained the noodles.

I smiled as she continued to talk.

"You're the future husband to expert Mac and Cheese maker."

"Future husband?"