58

␈˚

˚. ˚⚠︎︎◦˚.˚◦⚠︎︎˚

Leonardo

I smiled at Belle as she spiked up my hair.

She's taken an interest in being a hairstylist even though I'm the only person that will let her touch their hair.

Ara said she didn't want to go bald.

"Good?" she asked, as I looked in the mirror.

"Fucking great," I nodded at her.

She ushered me to sit back down before pulling out green temporary hair dye.

"Can I put this in your hair?"

"Sure," I replied, as she leaned down kissing my cheek before starting to spray it in my hair, "why the fuck does it smell like that?"

"Chemicals."

After a minute she backed away looking at me with a smile, "I think you look adorable."

I stood up walking to a mirror as Belle followed me, "It looks good Amore," I nodded.

It looks like I'm growing fucking mold on my head.

"I knew you would love it."

I leaned down kissing her, "I have to go to work soon."

"You should wear your hair like this to work."

"I don't think I should."

"You look adorable," she told me, "don't you like it?"

I gave her a unsure look as she tilted her head slightly frowning, "Fine," I sighed as she grinned at me, "but you have to come with."

"To your work?"

"Yeah," I nodded, "deal?"

She held out her hand, "Deal."

"Really?"

"It might be boring, especially if you have paperwork," she said, "but I love you so I'll go plus people deserve to see my hair skills."

"You only said yes since you feel bad about the kidnapping, yeah?"

She nodded, "Yeah."