chapter ate

Tyla's POV
I wake up, do my shit and go to Ace's house. I knock and she opens.

"Hey best friend,".

"Hello, come in," she says opening the door wider and I walk in. I sit and she closes the door then sits next to me.

"What's wrong?," she asks looking at me. 

"Not much really," I say shrugging and she gives me a 'really nigga' face.

"Don't lie to me, tell me, what's up?," she says giving me a blanket because it is cold currently.

"I've been thinking about Tae," I say sighing and she nods waiting for me to go on.

"It's just, both of us know what she did to me in the past but I've let it go and I want to forgive her. It's been over a year and I really want to see how this plays out with her. What do you think I should do?," I ask looking at her.

"I think you should do what you want to do. What your heart wants. You feel me?," she says and I sit and think for a while.

She gets up and makes some food the then gives me a plate. I make my decision.

"Thank you Ace, I really needed that," I say and she smiles at me.

We eat and talk about random stuff then go to the store. I put on my yellow Crocs and she put on her blue ones and we walked in.

"Ace, look, that girl's got a fat ass," I say looking at a brown skin girl.

"That's Rae and her girlfriend," she says taking some chips. I look at them again.

"They both have fat asses," I say and she just shakes her head.

"You nasty ass," she says and I take a bottle of apple juice.

"There's Kea from school, remember her," I say to Ace and she seems to stop for a moment.

She tries to brush it off but I already noticed.

"Oh yeah, her," she says nonchalantly.

"Do you like her?," I ask her carefully.

"I used to, then she did what she did and now I can't look at her the same," she says sighing.

"Her ass is small anyways," I say and she laughs.

Ace never really speaks about her feelings. Most of the time she keeps them to herself so I've gotten used to that. I think that's why she has so many hoes and stuff like that, to fill a void of some sort.

We pay for our things and walk back to her house. She packs everything away and puts on a movie. After me shouting, crying, gasping and singing for 3 hours the movie finally ends. Ace looks like she wants to take a nap so I put my blanket over her since her dumbass won't wear warm clothes.

I tell her I'm leaving and she walks me out.

"Bye bestie," I say smiling.

"Chile, goodbye," she says shaking her head and I leave. I call Tae.

"Hello,"

"Yeah,"

"Do you want to meet up at the mall? Say an hour or so?," I ask feeling a little anxious.

She pauses for a while and it sounds like she's whispering something to somebody.

"Yeah of course, I'll be there,"

"Okay," I say then end the call.

I go to the mall and just buy random things. After an hour I go to a secluded spot and see Tae walking to me. She gets to me and holds up a finger and drinks some water.

"What's your height?," I ask randomly.

"5'8," she says and I nod.

"I feel small," I say and she chuckles.

"You look good," she says and I look at her.

"I'm wearing shorts and an oversized shirt with crocs, how do I look good?," I ask her feeling confused.

"You just do," she smiles,

"Why did you want to meet up?," she asks looking curious.

"I wanna tell you that I forgive you," I smile and she looks like she doesn't believe me.

"Deadass?," she asks looking hopeful.

"Yes," I say then she hugs me and I hug her back.

"I've been wanting to do that for the longest time," she says pulling away then blushing.

"That's so cute," I say and she blushes some more.

"I have to go, I'll see you around yeah," she says and I nod. She kisses me and I just stand there shocked and she walks away.

After standing there for a minute I shake my head laughing and go back home.

Tae's POV
I got home and called Bree

"Dawg she forgave me!," I say feeling happy as shit.

"Ayeeee my nigga," she says sounding excited

......................................................

Toosii and Phora need to make an album.

~D🖤✨