chapter thirty one

4 weeks later
I hold Tae's chin and run my thumb over her bottom lip.

"I want to test something,"

She raises her brow at me.

"Princess," I say.

No response.

"Baby,"

A smile.

"My prince,".

Bigger smile.

"Baby boy,"

She blushes.

"You like that?," I say pecking her lips a few times.

"Yes, yes I do," she says.

"I'm gonna have sex with you today, okay," I say keeping eye contact.

"Yes, ma'am,"

..........
4 hours later
"I don't know about this anymore baby," I say to Tae as I look down at the strap.

"Don't you want to ride?," she says with her brow raised.

"Well yeah but, this strap is pretty big, well for me," I say feeling a little nervous.

"Maybe you'll feel better if you make it wet?," she says now crossing her arms.

"You're right," I agree as I get down on my knees in front of her and put it in my mouth.

It gets to my throat and it's halfway in.

I take it out and hold it, trying to figure out how to get the whole thing wet.

I try to deep throat it and I choke.

I take it out and look up at Tae.

"This isn't working for me," I say and she nods slowly at me, looking like she's in a daze.

"You like this?," I ask her and she nods  slowly.

I put it in my mouth again and I suck until I'm satisfied with how wet it is.

Sucking that strap on Tae made me wet. I stand up and hold her shoulders as I slide down on the 9inch pink strap on I bought for myself.

Tae holds my waist for me to keep my balance. I go down until I'm filled to the hilt.

"It feels so good baby," I moan in Tae's ear.

"That's good baby," she says holding my waist tighter as I go faster.

My wetness with the strap going in and out of me was making squelching sounds that slowly filled the room.

I slow my riding down to a stop and climb off the strap and look down at my juices dripping down my legs.

"I want to ride you on the bed while you're handcuffed," I say leaning close to Tae with my hands on either side of her.

"Is that so princess?," she says looking surprised.

"Yes Daddy, now come," I pull her up and lead her to our bedroom.

I lay her down putting pillows beside her to make her as comfortable as possible when I do this.

"Are you comfy enough?," I ask looking down at her.

She nods at me.

"Use your words Daddy," I say holding her chin.

"Yes princess," she says in a shaky breath.

I smile at her and climb back on the strap with my titties close to Tae's face. She licks them as I lower myself to cuff her to the bed.

I turn my back to her and ride in reverse cowgirl. I go slow at first then pick up my pace gradually. As I go faster I feel myself get closer.

I squirt. Screaming as I slow down to catch my breath.

I climb off the strap then get on my knees and suck my juices off. I get up to Tae's face and kiss her, letting her taste all of me. I move down to her neck and suck on it.

Leaving hickeys on her.

I take the harness off her and spread her legs open.

She closes them.

"Can I pleasure you, daddy?," I ask her.

"Only if you take these cuffs off, princess," she says and I take them off.

I get back to where I was between her legs.

"Open your legs so I can eat, daddy," I say and she opens her legs slowly, her eyes on mine.

I play with her clit with my thumb  whilst my stare turns to a gaze.

"Hold your legs for me, baby," I say pushing her legs towards her and she holds them.

"She's so pretty baby," I say looking at her pussy, giving it a kiss then sucking her clit which makes her buck.

She gasps in shock as I suck faster and faster.

Her legs shake.

I put my tongue in her and raise my legs in the air like a happy little child as I listen to her become a moaning mess.

She creams in my mouth and I swallow  everything and grab one of her legs, putting it on my shoulder.

I insert two fingers and she arches her back off the bed.

"You look so pretty baby," I say to her as her eyes roll to the back of her head.

She holds my hand

"Go slower please daddy," she says and I go slower as she puts her hand back on her breast.

I insert a third finger and she freezes for a moment.

"Are you okay?," I ask stopping my movements and holding her face.

"Yes daddy," she says and I exhale.

"You can take it baby," I say inserting the 3 fingers again slowly.

She moans in pain then in pleasure.

"You see?, you did it princess," I praise her as I slowly pick up my pace.

She holds my other hand and squeezes it as my fingers become coated with her delicious juices.

Her moans fill the room as the sounds of her now squelching against my fingers fill the room.

She freezes then creams on my fingers.

I let her ride out her orgasm and take my fingers out of her.

"Good job," I say as she puts my fingers in her mouth and tastes herself.

"Thank you baby," she says as she pulls me onto her lap.

I pull her hair with my other hand on her titty, playing with her nipple then I kiss her.

"Aren't you tired?," I ask after pulling away, caressing her titty.

"No, I've done this with you enough times to get used to your sex drive," she smiles against my lips.

I feel myself drip on her leg.

"You're making me hornier than before," I say now caressing both of her titties.

"Oh, I can handle that for you," she says and flips us over.

...........................................................
Date someone as freaky as you