chapter twelve

Tyla's POV
I wake up and do my hygiene in the bathroom. I come back to bed and see Tae's awake.

"Good morning baby," I say lowly. I put my hands under her shirt and she shivers.

"G-good morning," she says shyly.

"Did you sleep well love?," I say putting my hands closer to her titties.

"Y-yeah," she stutters.

"Can I fuck you?," I ask and she goes quiet, I remove my hands because I don't want to make her uncomfortable.

"Yeah," she says and I put my hands directly on her titties this time.
They feel soft in my hands and I pinch her nipples a little and she moans.

"Daddy don't stop," she says softly and it makes me pinch them harder. She moans louder an arches her back. She's very sensitive to touch, noted. I put her nipple in my mouth and massage the other one.

I let her nipple fall out with a popping sound. I kiss her chest leaving hickeys everywhere. With my hand trailing down her body I suck on her neck. "Mhmm," she moans softly.

I grab her neck and look in her eyes which are full of lust. "You're so pretty princess," I say then kiss her deeply. I suck her bottom lip and bite her tongue a little to test the waters and she moans. I pull away after she starts panting. "Thank you Daddy," she says between breaths.

I kiss down her body while taking off her boxers. I kiss right above her pussy and her breath hitches. "Tell me if you want me to stop princess," I say and she moans "Okay,". Her pussy is fat and dripping, beautiful. I kiss her clit and she jumps a little. I smile and lick her lips. She tastes so sweet.

I put my tongue in her when she least expects it and she screams. She tries to run but I hold her thighs and stop her movements. Twisting my tongue and going in and out I make sure she enjoys this. She arches her back and stiffens "Daddy I'm gonna cum," she says panting. "Cum for me princess, look at me," she looks at me and cums in my mouth.

I take in everything I can and sit up and kiss her. I slide two fingers in her while we're kissing. She tenses up when I rub her clit but relaxes afterwards. Another note, she has a really strong gorilla grip. I put my tongue in her mouth when she gasps and we fight for dominance, I win obviously.

"Princess you taste amazing," I say in her ear rubbing faster. "Thank....you....daddy," she says panting. I kiss her neck while pumping her faster and she's a moaning mess. I go faster making her legs shake violently and she squirts all over the bed.

"Beautiful princess," I kiss her forehead. When she's calmed down I take her to the shower and clean her up, I may or may not have made her cum again. When we were done she was walking so slow and her legs were so weak.

I changed the sheets and laid her down. She knocked out the moment she hit the pillow. I went to wash the sheets and decided keep myself busy until she woke up.

...........

(6 hours later)
I was laying on her thighs when she finally sat up. "Good afternoon baby," I said watching her rub her eye. "Good morning," she said in a half awake voice.

"How do you feel?," I ask her tying up her hair for her. "Exhausted, I feel like I was railed," she says and I smile. "Did you enjoy it?," I ask and she looks down. "Did you want me to stop? I didn't mean to hurt you if I did," I say caressing her face now feeling bad. "No no baby, it's not that it's just.... ," she stops.

"Just what?,". "I've never submitted to someone like that before, it was nice at the time but now I feel weird, it was different and that scared me," she admits sighing. "Maybe you have a more submissive side, I understand you're scared, but try to learn more about that side of yourself and embrace her okay?," I say and she nods slowly.

"You've got pretty lips," I say kissing her. "The ones on your face too," I say and she blushes.

She lays her head on my chest and I play with her hair. "You wanna bump coochies next time?," I ask and she smiles a little. "As long as next time isn't real soon," she says and I nod continuing to play with her hair.

"What's self care?," she asks pushing me on my back and straddling me. Didn't she just say she was tired?. "It's doing things to help yourself,". "Things like?," she has a curious look on her face. "Skin care, shopping, taking time for yourself, prioritising peace and stuff like that," I say now rubbing her thighs because she's thick as HELL.

"What's the hard part about it?," she asks with her chest on mine. “Cutting people off, cancelling plans if you're not up for it, doing things you have to do even when you don't feel like it, etc," I say getting horny. Her big titties are on my chest.

"Okay," she says and goes down to lay on my stomach. What kind of game is she playing?. I put my head down on my pillow and just start thinking.

......................................................
"I try to stay calm because my temper can be outrageous,"~D

I don't fuçk yet but this was to show that you might find a different you in a sexual activity, feel me? 🐁

~D🖤✨