chapter thirteen

Trey's POV
I open the door after my sister knocks for the 7th time in a row.

"You don't have to be so extra I heard the first time, come in though I missed you," I say hugging her and opening the door wide.

She walks in and slumps on the couch.

"I missed you too," she says lowly.

"You good?," I ask her.

"Nah I'm thinking of cutting her off, mom keeps on being toxic and she says she misses you," she says with her head in her hands.

"You can move out anytime, remember that and of course she's gonna say that....,"

"This is the fifth time she's saying that, the other four times I went and she called me a fag," I say getting angry.

"But I can't be a dumbass again, can't be blind to something that I've seen more than once," I shrug. She sighs then looks at my door.

"You got a nigga?," she asks me smiling mischievously.

"Yeah,".

"I wanna talk to him, just a few questions, words of advice, nothing too crazy you know?," she says rubbing her chin.

"Rae you know you're crazier than both of us," I say shaking my head and laughing.

"I promise I won't scare him, maybe," she shrugs.

I go to my bedroom.

"JB," I say in his here.

"Why you calling me by my nickname I thought I was your baby," he says getting up and holding my waist.

"I had to wake you up, you're still my baby," I say kissing his forehead. He gets dressed.

"I want you to meet my sister," I say and he looks nervous.

"I gotta mentally prepare first, just wait," he says then goes to the bathroom. He comes back out and exhales.

"Ayt let's go," he says and goes out. I follow behind him and see him sitting next to my sister.

Rae has a really intimidating aura. She's got that face and her eye contact game is strong. I understand his fear.

"Are you JB?," she asks him opening a bottle of water. "Yeah," he says shakily. "Nice to meet you, how long have you known my brother?,"

"5 years but we got together about 6 months ago," he says looking calmer.

"Do you treat him right?," she asks now looking in his eyes.

"Yeah," he says and she looks at me and I nod.

"Alright, as long as he's good it's all good, just know that if you hurt him, it's not gonna be good for you bro," she says finishing her water. "Yes ma'am," he says then looks around, something he does when he's nervous.

"Ayt dawg, welcome to the fam, my name's Rae and I'm leaving, bye niggas," she says then walks out the door. JB releases a breath. "She looks like she can kill someone with her hands," he says when she closes the door. "I know what you mean baby," I say kissing his face. If you haven't noticed, JB is really a big ass baby, but that's cool.

.......

Trey: TYLA I need to ask you something.

Tyla: What nigga

Trey: How do you ask someone how big they are?

Tyla: Big as in?

Trey: You know....🙃.

Tyla: Chile just ask JB how big his dick is or look at him shower. It's yours anyways dawg go crazy.

Trey: That works. Thank you.

Tyla: Anytime.

I put my phone down and go to JB. "Baby," I say and he looks up at me. "Yes baby," he says giving me his full attention. "Can I gobble your glizzy?," I ask sitting next to him. "What.... but you did last week," he says holding my hands. "That doesn't matter, I wanna do it again," I say smiling. If he says no I'll just simply have to die.

"You sure?,". "Yes baby, so can I?," I ask and he plays with my hair. "I'm down, go crazy," he says opening his arms. I put my hand on his dick and it feels so big. I remove his pants and see his print in his boxers. I wonder if I can deep throat it. "How big is it?," I ask him rubbing his dick. "Guess," he says smiling.

I take off his boxers and throw them to the floor. I hold his dick with both hands. I give him a handjob slowly, he groans. "You like that daddy?," I say innocently. "Yes baby," he says in a raspy voice. I pull him into a deep kiss and go faster. When he pulls away I suck on his neck going faster. He moans and it sounds like music to my ears.

I go down on him and put his tip in my mouth. "Fück," he says under his breath. I deep throat it. I have no gag reflex so this is easy to me. I go slow on purpose. "Baby don't tease me," he says in a raspy voice. "You want me to go faster daddy?," I say making his dick vibrate. "Yes baby," he says and I go faster.

It feels like 8 inches in my mouth but I'll ask him when I'm done. He holds my head making Bob up and down faster. I lick his tip every chance I get. "I'm gonna nut," he says shakily.

"Nut daddy," he says and he nuts. "Shït," he says when he's done. I go brush my teeth and come back to him still panting. "Did you enjoy it?," I ask him taking out some clean boxers. "Yeah baby, I'm just tired as hell, your sex drive is wild," he says putting on the boxers. He lays on the bed really slowly.

I sit next to him and play with his hair. "Is it 8 inches?," I ask him. "Nah it's 9," he says and I hear a smile in his voice. "Okay," I say and stand to go to the kitchen and get a snack. "Wait baby come back," he says holding my hand. "What's wrong?," I ask rubbing his back. "Cuddle with me until I sleep please," he says pulling me closer.

"Of course baby," I say and get under the cover and he puts his head in my neck.

......................................................

I personally think trap music is beautiful and people need to stop slandering it.

"My demon not nothing nice, I try not to wear nothing twice,"

~D🖤✨