chapter eighteen

Tyla's POV
I walk to the couch and sit next to Tae.

"Baby," I say playing with my fingers.

"Hmm," she hums putting her phone down and looks at me.

"I've been meaning to tell you something, I just didn't know how you would react," I say now looking at her in the eyes.

"Go on," she says curiously.

"I have a crush on you, I just had to tell you. I don't know if you're gay or not so that's why I never told you before," I say trying to hide my smile.

"You dumbass you're my girlfriend," she says kissing my hand.

"Just play along," I say and she chuckles.

"Well shorty you're gonna have to take that somewhere else because I got a girlfriend," she says taking off her shirt.

"But..,"

"But nothing Tyla stop playing and come watch this movie with me," she says and I lay my head on her lap. She plays with my hair and I start feeling sleepy.

I start dozing off on her lap and eventually fall asleep.

(2 hours later)

I wake up and rub my eyes.

"You're still awake?," I ask Tae getting off her lap.

"Yeah baby it's in the afternoon," she says smiling.

"Wanna do some self care?,"

"Yeah,"
............

"What do you think about abortion?," I ask her putting the face mask on her.

"It's cool I guess,"

"21 questions?,"

"Go ahead,"

"Favourite position?,"

"For you, missionary. You look good moaning under me," she says and I blush.

"Favourite colour?,"

"Pink,"

"Most delicious meal?,"

"You,"

"Taee stopp," I say holding her neck and shaking it softly.

"Ayt ayt, Italian food," she chuckles.

"You can open your eyes now. What was your last relationship like?," I ask and watch her eyes shine in the light, gahdam.

"Hella toxic, she'd shout at me everyday for shit I didn't do. Constantly fighting over the smallest things. It was never peaceful," she says watching me pull her to the counter.

"Okay, as long as you're happy now. Now give me your hand," I say putting clear nail polish on her nails.

"It fucked me up for a while, sometimes I think I might mess up what we have because of that," she says sighing a bit.

"You won't baby," I say pecking her lips. "Where are you from?,"

"Jamaica,"

"What did you see in me? Like, for you to date me," I ask now taking her other hand.

"Your free spirit, you're peaceful," she says and I finish painting her nails. She looks at then a few times.

"You like it baby,?,"

"Yeah it's cute, thank you,"

"I was scared to say yes when you asked me to be your girlfriend the first time," I say now getting to her hair.

"Why,"

"Because you were my bully. Even though I got my lick back I was still scared. Sometimes I'd just think 'what if she hits me when we fight' or what if it's toxic. Then I told Ace and she told me to just go for it so I did. Now I'm happy," I say and she smiles.

"Do you still think I'd hit you or be toxic?,"

"No baby, that's just what I thought a while ago. It was a fear, it's over now,"

"Okay," she says kissing my hand.

"You ever think about polyamory?,"

"Nah not really, I'm open to try though,"

"Me too," I say now combing her hair out.

"What kind of person would you want to add to our relationship?,"

"I don't really know. Uh, a girl obviously and she should add to our happiness I guess," I say putting shampoo in her hair now.

"Hmm," she hums and I rinse out her hair. I blow it out while combing it then tie it up when I'm done. "You can take your mask off now," I say and she stands by the sink.

When she's done rinsing off the face mask and drying her face, she comes to me and holds my by my waist.

"Are we gonna do more of this....self care baby?," she asks me pulling me closer to her.

"If you want to, we can do some more tomorrow," I say looking up at her and patting her face with a towel.

"Okay now gimme a kiss," I peck her lips but she kisses me again and bites my lip. I open my mouth giving her time to slide her tongue in and dominate mine. I let out a small moan and feel her smile against me.

She pulls away and attacks my neck. I let out a few moans and whimpers when she abuses my spot and leaves marks on it.

She pulls away then holds my chin making me look in her eyes.

I shake her shoulders. "This is why you drive me crazy. You know I'm a freak but you keep teasing me,"

"My bad mama," she smirks at me. Suddenly I'm lifted up bridal style and put on the bed. She lays down and puts me on her lap.

"Anymore questions baby?," she says rubbing my thighs.

"Remember that day I was at a party and you told me I needed to leave? How'd you know about that?," I ask and she tenses up a bit.

"I was in a gang," she says carefully.

"You don't seem too sure about the 'was'," I say narrowing my eyes at her.

"Okay I am in a gang and I knew because there were some niggas who said they were gonna shoot at that place," she says and I hum.

"You mad?," she asks me looking in my eyes.

"Yeah but I understand why you didn't tell me," I say now laying my head on her chest. She plays with my hair and puts on some music and we just cuddle there and vibe.

After a while she stops playing with my hair and I look up at her.

"You owe me a father's day gift you know," she says smiling down at me.

"Why?," I say squinting my eyes at her.

"Because I'm your daddy," she says smirking and I look at the ceiling again.

"You railed me yesterday baby I am tired," I say snuggling closer to her.

.....................................................

Next chapters will be more interesting.

~D🖤✨