chapter seventeen

Tyla's POV

"Tae," I moaned as she put in another finger. She went slow then fast, then slow again, then faster. She was teasing me so bad. She grabbed my neck.

"Who you calling Tae?," she says lowly and I shiver.

"No one Daddy," I say between breaths.

Let me tell you how we got here.

Flashback
I got out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. I went in front of the mirror and admired myself. I started twerking and hyping myself up.

Tae came behind me and started rubbing my ass. She grabbed my throat from behind and looked at me through the mirror.

"Your ass is mine," she said and I nodded.

She grabbed my pussy making me silently moan then she growled in my ear. "This pussy is mine," she said and my pussy was becoming moist.

"No it's mine," I said and she gripped my throat tighter and I moaned.

"I'm not repeating myself," she said starting to rub my clit.

"I said it's mine," I said and she let go of me. "Come here," she said to me and led me to the living room. She looked at me intensely and I smiled, I was enjoying this. She sat on the couch and pulled me on her lap facing her.

"You're gonna learn today princess," she said and removed my towel.

Back to present
She starts going at a steady pace and I moan lowly. I hold her shoulders for support as she pumps in me faster. She stops and I whine. She goes faster again and starts rubbing my clit.

Tae's POV
Her moans are music to my ears as I pump in her faster making her breathing become heavier. I suck on her neck leaving a few hickeys while keeping my pace.

I kiss her putting my tongue in her mouth and she moans. I can tell she's close but I want to tease her.

"You better not come," I say in her ear and she whimpers but nods. Her pussy is dripping and now making beautiful squelching sounds as my fingers go in and out.

"Your pussy is making beautiful sounds princess," I say kissing her neck.

"Thank you Daddy," she moans.

I cup her titty in my hand and massage it slowly. I pull and twist the nipple and she hisses and moans. I alternate sucking between each titty and man, she's got boobs for days.

I rub faster and put more pressure on her clit.

"Wait, shit, Daddy," she says cumming on my fingers. I continue to pump and let her ride out her orgasm. I take my fingers out and put them in her mouth then drag them out slowly.

"Did I say you could cum?," I ask sucking on her neck.

"No Daddy," she says softly.

"Consent?," I ask kissing her lips.

"Yes Daddy," she says and I lift her up and throw her on the bed watching her whole body jiggle.

I take a vibrator and set it to the highest setting and put it slowly in her dripping, gorilla gripping entrance. She makes a long moan arching her back off the bed.

I hold her arms up with one hand.
" You. Are. So. Beautiful. Baby," I say kissing her at every word.

"Tha.....nk Yo.....u Da....ddy," she says through the vibrations.

I massage her titties and suck on them until they have red marks on them. When I think I've done enough to her titties I take the vibrator out. I know she came 4 times just from the vibrator.

She sighs as her body does random shakes as recovery. I take a look at my straps. Which one to use.

I decide to use my red one that glows. I put it on and stand in front of her. I push in the tip and fill her slowly.

"Fuuuuuuuukkkkk," she groans. I pump in her slowly to get her used to the size. She takes it like a pro. I rub her clit and she tries to get away but I hold her down by her waist.

"You're not going anywhere baby," I say speeding up my pace.

"Daddy...," She moans.

"Tell me what you want baby,".

"Go faster," she says and I start pounding her. The bed starts rocking and she's screaming my name.

"Who's pussy is this,"

"IT'S YOURS DADDY!," she screams then her muscles clench on my strap.

"Cum for me baby," I say rubbing her clit faster.

She squirts on my strap as her body shakes. I help her ride out her orgasm and go slower until she's fully calmed down.

"Your pussy belongs to me, you hear me," I say gripping her neck but not too tight.

"Yes Daddy," she says panting now. I take my strap out of her and off of me. I lift her in my arms and take her in the shower. I mean to the shower.

I clean her up then she says she's strong enough to dress herself. I watch her put on my boxers, my pants and my shirt. She looks beautiful.

"You look good in my clothes," I say to her when she sits on the bed carefully. She crawls to me and pushes me down on my back then lays on me. "Thank you," she says in a tired voice.

"Baby did you cum?," she asks looking up at me.

"Yeah,"

"Are you lying to me," she says squinting her eyes at me now.

"No baby, I did, just not as much as you. You got a really strong gorilla grip you know," I say caressing her face.

She blushes and looks anywhere but my eyes. "It's not a bad thing baby, I just happened to notice," I say and she looks in my eyes again.

"Okay baby, goodnight," she says putting her head on my chest.

"Sleep tight," I say caressing her hair. "I always do," she says in my chest and I chuckle.

......................................................

School should just be cancelled honestly.

How was the secss scene?? 🙃

~D🖤✨