The end. An author's note.

Hey guys!

Thank you all so much for 49000 reads on this book. It honestly means the a lot to me and shows me that I can actually write a decent book.

I'm not great...yet.

Watch this space.

Unfortunately, however, this is the end of Leave me alone.

When I started this book, it was a way for me to vent and express my anger and Pain.

It felt really good when people related to me and people started reading the story.

That was 2021 though. And now, at the end of 2023 I've changed. My thoughts have changed. The way I see love has changed. What I romanticize in a loving relationship has changed as well.

Now I would probably not date someone who used to bully me. I would be hurting myself honestly. Also not date an active gang member LMFAO.

A lot of the themes in this book are American based and I wrote it like that because most of the books I read were American and I knew that most of the audience would be American.

I've never been to America in my life and I am not keen on going there. (I do want to try Zaxby's and Waffle House and other American foods though).

I want to write more African books now. I want other people like me, who are from where I'm from, to feel seen and heard by what I write.

Just think about it: How many African based lesbian books have you read?

Maybe none. And if you have, Was it from Zimbabwe? Probably not.

I updated the last few chapters just so you guys could see where my thoughts were going.

Make up your own wonderful ending to the book!

Thank you for all the support.

May you be blessed endlessly.

~D🖤