chapter thirty three

Tyla's POV
I put on some perfume then go to my lounge and sit upside down on the couch.

I look out the window and hold my chain, sighing.

A knock on the door leads me to getting up and going to unlock it.

Tae.

I hug her, putting my head in her neck.

She feels like home.

"You missed me?," she asks rubbing my back.

"Yes, a lot," I say pulling away and cupping her face.

I kiss her and she smiles at me.

"I missed you too," she says then looks at me then the floor.

"Look at me, don't be scared, I won't reject your feelings," I say and she hugs me tight and we stay like that for a while.

I pull her by the hand to the couch when she pulls away from the hug.

She sits down leaning back and I sit with my legs crossed next to her.

"How are you?. Are you hungry?," I ask playing with her hair.

"I'm okay, and no I'm not. I ate," she smiles at me.

"That's good. What did you want to talk about?,"

"Would you like to move in with me?," she asks looking in my eyes.

"Yes I would," I say and she releases a breath.

"You don't know how long I've been wanting to ask that," she says, laughing off her nerves.

"We've been together for almost 3 years, aren't you comfortable asking me things like that?," I ask her.

"I am. Trust me I really am. I just get anxious sometimes,"

"I'll reassure you everytime I can. I promise,"

"Thank you," she says lowly.

"So I'm moving in yours? Or we buy a new one together?," I ask now on her lap.

"What would be best, for you?,"

"If yours has 2 rooms I can do it because I love sleeping by myself you know,"

"It does," she smiles at me.

"I never thought dating you would be like this. I thought it would be bad,"

"Why?,"

"Because of our relations before and my past experiences. I always went for your type in the past and it never ended well you know? And that trauma kept me from opening up again to anyone really. That's why I took a long time to say yes to you,"

"I understand. What do you mean by , went for my type'?,"

"Shooter. Stud. Quiet. Long legs," I say and she laughs.

"Long legs?,"

"Yes,"

"Why do you like tall people?,"

"Eating them out is fun. I like making their long legs shake in the air you know?," I say and her eyes are wide.

"I don't even know what to say," she says after shaking her head at me a few times.

I shrug.

"I wanna do cocaine," I admit and she shakes her head at me again.

"Now why do wanna do that?,"

"Because I've had codeine, lean and weed and they're like okay. I wanna see how I feel with cocaine. For the experience,"

"I think, no," she says pulling me closer to her when I slip off.

I throbbed.

"Okay. I want you to do something for me,"

"Is it something crazy?," she asks and I nod.

"I want you to use me like a slut. Next time we fuck, I want to be tied up and blindfolded. And I want you to tease me. Can you do that for me?,"

"Of course," she says putting her other arm around my waist.

"And spank me too,"

"You never fail to amaze me with how freaky you can get,"

I cup her cheeks and kiss her.

"I know,".

"This is the first time I'm sitting like this and I don't want to rail you right now. I feel safe in your arms," I say laying my head on her shoulder.

I lay down across her legs.

"I'm glad you do," she says pulling me back up and kissing me.

"You're making me horny," I say holding her face to stop her from kissing me for a minute.

"I know, can I?," she says looking at my lips then at my eyes and I nod.

She kisses me, playing with my nipples and I get wetter than I was before.

My boobs are my soft spot.

"Babyy," I moan as she moves down to my neck and leaves hickeys.

She stops and looks at me smiling.

She just left me horny and needy for more, this whore.

I get up and go to my room, getting my toy then going to the bathroom.

I try to find a comfortable position but there's no place to be comfortable in here, so I go back.

I go on twitter and search for clitfreaks. I tap on the first video and turn on my toy. When Tae came I was wearing a shirt and panties. So I take that off and lay on the bed.

My legs are spread open and I'm getting wetter by the moment.

I'm 5 videos in and still going strong. I'm watching one where one girl is being used like a slut by other girls. She's getting her nipple played with, her other tittie is getting sucked, one is licking her up while another plays with her clit, all of this is happening while she's getting neck kisses.

I almost cum off that video but I pull through.

Tae walks in and stands in surprise by the door.

I lock eyes with her for a moment then get back to my screen.

I feel her eyes on me and that makes me hornier.

I get to a video for s4s and one is riding the strap of another.

I cum.

I squirt all over my legs and I keep going until my legs shake.

I put my phone down with sound still on and feel my legs shake.

I arch my back as the euphoric feeling consumes me.

When my legs stop shaking and I'm back to reality, I lay my legs down and look up again.

Tae is still there.

Shirtless.

She walks in and closes the door.

Oh shit.