chapter fifteen

THANK YOU FOR 1,06K VIEWSS YOU ALL DESERVE ICE CREAM 😩✨

Tyla's POV
"I miss you," I sigh.

I look at my dad's grave. I miss him more today, it's his heavenly birthday. I play with my locket and sigh again.

"I forgave Tae, after a while, it feels good and I like our relationship. Mom is getting married to this lady and they look happy. I forgave mom too. I'm happy again dad but I miss you more than I let other people see and it hurts. Seeing you just laying here, not your lively self hurts.

'I could've lost anyone else but you, I'll never get the same love from anyone again, mom is just here but that's all it is. It's not like it was with you. It will never be the same again. You leaving me broke me to pieces but thank you for everything you ever taught me dad, I love you," I say wiping a tear then go back to my car.

When I close the door I break down by myself. When I calm down I start the car and go back to Tae's house. I park and sit there for a minute before going in her house.

I walk in and sit on the counter thinking.

Tae's POV
"Hey baby," I say walking to her. I was showering when she walked in. "Hi bae," she says with no energy at all. She looks exhausted. She looks sad. "You good?," I ask standing in front of her. She nods her head slowly.

"Yeah," she says hanging her head. "I'm here if you wanna talk about it baby," I say caressing her face. "Thank you," she says in a quiet voice and I sit on the stool.

Whatever happened to her must be bad because she's usually the loudest and craziest person in the room. Now she's just... quiet, she has no energy.

"Let's go to my room," I say hugging her. "And do what?," she asks looking at me. "Take a nap or just chill,". "Okay," she gets off the counter and goes in my room. I follow her and see that she's sitting with her legs crossed on the bed.

She takes out her locket that she wears all the time and opens it. I see a picture of her and who I'm assuming is her dad.

"This is me and my dad, you see how happy I was?," She says and wipes a tear.

"Yeah,"

"Today's his second anniversary," she says and I sit closer to her.

"He left when I was only 18, I was so young Tae, he went so high.....," she stops and cries. I hug her and lay her head on my shoulder. I rub her back slowly until she calms down.

"I saw him die, at only 18 Tae, I saw the best person in my life just go so instantly," she says then pauses. She lifts her head off my shoulder and exhales.

"We had come back from school since it went out early that day. He was telling me these jokes and making me laugh, we even had matching necklaces. He looked left and right before crossing the street and some nigga came doing a 100 in a 20 and hit him. He went up so high..

'He flew then fell headfirst, it was heartbreaking Tae," she says.

"I'm sorry baby," I say not knowing what else to say to comfort her.

"It's not your fault. Someone called the ambulance and I knelt beside him and just sat there. I wanted to shake him and maybe he'd get up but I already knew he was gone, everything hit me at once, I'll never see him again, that was the worst part," she says and wipes her tears.

"It's been two years and it feels like just yesterday, sometimes it's like he'll just walk through the door singing one of his favourite jazz songs. There's nothing I wouldn't do to spend one more day with him," she says and hangs her head.

"He misses you too and he's watching over you," I say now taking her hands in mine.

"Okay," she says in a small voice. I hug her and she cries in my chest. I rub her back and comfort her until she runs out of tears completely. Her breathing becomes even and she sits up.

"Let's go wash your face," I say making her stand then leading her to the bathroom. She washes her face and drinks some water. When she's done she looks at me then drags me to the bed and lays on me.

Tyla's POV
I've never opened up about my dad like this to anyone before. She makes me feel safe and comfortable.

"Tae," I say looking up at her. "Hmm," she hums looking down at me. "I love you,". "I love you even more baby," she says kissing my forehead and I smile. I lay on her titties and doze off.

......................................................
If you can't vent to your girlfriend are they really your girlfriend? 🙃

Short chapter ik ik, stress has me depressed alright.

~D🖤✨