𝟚𝟙 - 𝕍𝕦𝕝𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕤

As expected, Miss Mills was immediately sceptical of Ophelia's statement

As expected, Miss Mills was immediately sceptical of Ophelia's statement. Blurting out all sorts of reasons this could not be true. Minnie and Ophelia attempted to tell Miss Mills the story from the start, the hospital visit right up until Hogwarts. Yet this got them no where. Frustrated with the fact that Miss Mills wouldn't believe her, Ophelia decided to show her some magic. Pulling out her wand and pointing it towards Miss Mills, Ophelia struggled not to smile; if she was going to show her magic, might as well have some fun with it too.

"Mimblewimble."

Miss Mills went to respond but found herself quite literally tongue-tied.

"Ophelia, we did not agree to this." Minerva attempted to scold Ophelia whilst trying to hold back a look of pride. From meeting Miss Mills there was nothing yet to like about the lady. With a nod of her head the counter-curse had worked.

"Well, I-I. I" Miss Mills began to say.

"You're no longer tongue tied Miss Mills, I can assure you Minnie is one of the best witches in our country maybe even world." Ophelia replied back, laced in sarcasm but also truth.

"You're very lucky I am shocked, otherwise I wouldn't be standing for this cheek."

"Miss Mills, I must reiterate this must stay strictly between us, if it does go any further you yourself will be in a lot of trouble from our Ministry." Minerva explained.

"Yes yes, ok. I couldn't face all the paperwork and media coverage either." This response earned Miss Mills an eye roll from Ophelia.

"It's always about image with you Miss Mills, which as annoying as that is, it's exactly why I am here." Ophelia began. "For starters, I'm guessing we will have to address the Beaumont situation. I have plenty I'd love to say but of course can't be said, so tell the media something like I am dealing well considering. Even if I'm actually ecstatic by it all."

"Very well, could you pass me some pen and paper?"

"Accio Pen, Accio Paper." Ophelia summoned the two items, even though it was only metres away; using this an opportunity to show her skills. "Here."

"Thank you." Miss Mills endeavoured to act unsurprised by the use of magic, but the second blink from her was enough to tell Ophelia she was shocked. Quickly the lady scribbled down some notes. "Next?"

"Next I'd like to speak with you in regards to my Christmas plans. If it is ok with Minnie, I want to return for a day so I can visit the children's hospital like I've done previously." Ophelia turned to Minnie in the last part of the sentence.

"That is fine with me, I can finalise things with Albus." Minerva smiled, noting she would need to speak privately with Ophelia about this.

"Very well, will you be performing at the Christmas ball?" Miss Mills questioned.