Chapter 3 - Play Baseball with Two Cute Boys? Heck Yes.

- Chapter 3 - The Basics on the Group -
Warnings: Flirts, teasing
Third Person POV

The brown haired boy smirks at Race, seeing the blush on his face.

The redhead just smiles. "Hi." He greets.

Race shakes himself out of his trance, his cheeks still a bit red.

"Morning," Race starts awkwardly. "My friends and I were playing baseball and I," he was mentally hating himself for saying this and hating his brothers for making him be the one to tell them. "Hit the ball so hard it flew over the fence into your yard." Race lowers his head in embarrassment.

The two unknown boys share chuckles.

"You must have a good arm if you've gone and done that." The brown haired boy comments, leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed.

Race rubs the back of his neck. "Eh. I guess you could say that." He responds slowly. "More like, my yard is semi-close to here?"

The brown haired boy chuckles.

The redhead turns to grab the ball.

Race swore he heard the brown haired boy whisper a 'this him?' to the redhead as the redhead started heading to the backyard.

The redhead nods before leaving.

The brown haired boy looks at Race as the redhead leaves the two of them. "You my new neighbor?" He asks, looking Race up and down.

Race nods. "Yup." He pops the 'p'. "Welcome to the neighborhood."

The brown haired boy nods.

The redhead comes back, the ball in his hand.

"You going to tell me your name?" The brown haired boy asks, an eyebrow raised. "Or just leave me in the dark until I figure it out?" He questions.

The redhead hands Race the ball.

Race smirks a bit. "Now that you've given me the choice..." he starts, tossing and catching the ball with one hand.

The redhead laughs.

The brown haired boy rolls his eyes.

Race found himself drawn to the redhead's laugh. He liked it.

"I'm Spot." He introduces himself. "This is my boyfriend, Albert."

That stung Race's heart a bit.

"I'm Racetr- er-" Race stops himself. "Antonio Ed. Higgins." He reiterates.

The two older boys chuckle.

Race saw some of his brothers looking at them from his fence.

He rolls his eyes. They're so creepy.

"What's your age?" Spot asks him. "Just so we aren't speaking with a fourteen year old." He states.

Race shoots him an offended look. "I'm offended you've de-aged me." He dramatizes, his hands on his heart. "I'm fifteen."

Spot rolls his eyes. "Your heart is in the middle of your chest." He informs Race.