Chapter 30 - The Slightly Boring Chapter That is Introductions

- Chapter 30 - Read This if you Don't Want to be Confused... if you want to be confused, I wish you luck lol -
Warnings: yeah, nothing really lol (and I agree with the picture)
Third Person POV

"Okay," Race starts, clapping his hands together. "Let's introduce people." He states.

"Kasprzak siblings," Race starts, turning to face them. "That's Albert, Spot, my boyfriends," he points to them. "Everyone who doesn't know them, that's Emmalyn. She's 15-years-old," he points to her.

Emmalyn smiles, waving.

She had long, darker brown hair that went down to her bottom. Her eyes were green and her skin was pale, with freckles decorating her face like Elmer's. She wore leggings and a blue shirt that was big on her, with blue high tops.

Two girls held each of her hands.

One had blonde hair that was tied back in a high ponytail, blue eyes, and pale skin. She had glasses on, of which she looked annoyed about, and basically the same outfit as Emmalyn, though she wore purple and had a purple and blue flannel around her waist.

The other girl had darker hair than Emmalyn, tanner skin than both girls, and brown eyes. She wore jeans with holes in them and a green sleeveless flannel.

"Girlfriends," Race starts, chuckling softly. "Avery, 17-years-old, and the taller one." He informs them.

Callie pouts slightly, but she knew this was true.

"And Callie, 16-years-old." Race finishes.

The two girls wave.

"Ethan, 13-years-old," Race points to another boy. "And I'm pretty sure you know Rider, also 13-years-old." He adds.

Ethan waves, his hand holding Rider's hand.

Ethan had shorter hair than Elmer did. He wore red clothes that definitely looked like they were Rider's and had the hand that wasn't holding Rider's in his pants pocket. He had brown eyes, like Elmer, and freckles like his siblings, decorating his pale skin.

Rider had firey red hair, like his brother, Red, and wore all red clothes, like the other Brooklyn Newsies. He had paler skin than Ethan and spring-green colored eyes that were lighter than his brother's.

Albert and Spot wave at the Brooklyn teen.

"Eden and Eddie, twins, 11-years-old, and the best cooks when it comes to pasta and brownies." Race informs them, nodding.

Multiple other Newsies nod.

Eden smiles shyly, hiding her smile behind her brother.

She had brown hair that cut off at her shoulders, green eyes like her sister, and a few freckles on her cheeks. She wore royal blue jeans, a white shirt, and a jean jacket that she had her siblings' painted hands on the back, all surrounding her's.

Eddie, much like his twin, had the same darker brown hair that was cut at shoulder length, brown eyes like his older sisters, pale skin, and few freckles. He wore basically the same thing, except he wore Ethan's baseball jacket.

"Elijah, who is 8-years-old and wearing these very stylish glasses now." Race tells them, gesturing to said 8-year-old.

Elijah beams at him.