Chapter 21 - "Due Ragazzi Carini Mi Hanno Baciato."

- Chapter 21 - I've Kept You Waiting Long Enough :) -
Warnings: Fluffff (and slight nerves lol)
Third Person POV

Race swore his heart was pounding in his ears.

He hadn't been this nervous in two years.

Race paces in front of Albert and Spot's door.

Technically, it's Spot's, but Al is almost always there-

Race smacks himself.

The door opens.

Race looks up at Albert, who was leaning against the door.

The redhead crosses his arms. "First off, don't smack yourself. It's not good and it won't help nerves, though you shouldn't be nervous." He tells him.

Race looks at his arm, before quickly hiding it behind his back.

Albert looks at him. "Secondly, how close are you to running?" He asks, an eyebrow raised.

"If you don't stop me, I'm going to run." Race answers quickly, before smacking his hands over his mouth.

Albert chuckles, gently grabbing Race's arm and leading him inside.

"I feel like I'm getting kidnapped." Race mutters, his eyes a bit wide in fear.

"You're not." Spot chuckles softly, his arms crossed as he stands in the middle of the living room.

"What's with your arms being crossed?" Race asks quickly, his nerves obvious. "You've both been crossing your arms like you're mad at me," he watches Albert close the door.

The redhead boy chuckles, turning back to face Race. "Are we not allowed to cross our arms now?" Albert asks, an eyebrow raised.

"No!" Race exclaims, his eyes wide. "No, no. I'm just nervous. Crossed arms means being mad and being mad means I'm in trouble." He tells them quickly.

Spot puts his hand out.

Race looks at it, his eyebrows furrowing as he looks back up at Spot. "What do you want me to do...?" He asks quietly.

Spot chuckles. "Either smack me or let me hold your hand, your choice." He answers.

Race stares at him, his cheeks heating up. "I'm not hurting you, and I'm not sure I want to hold your hand right now..." his voice slowly got softer.

Spot chuckles. "I can calm you down," he responds, his hand still out. "Ask Albert."

Race looks to said boy.

Albert nods, his arms crossed.

Race's eyes land on his arms.

Albert notices, quickly uncrossing his arms. He makes a gesture for Race to take Spot's hand, before being silly and making his two entwined hands go skipping off into a sunset.

Race laughs quietly.

Spot just rolls his eyes, a small smile betraying him.