Chapter 28 - "Guess I'm Meeting Both of my Boyfriends' Parents Today."

- Chapter 28 - Cara Means 'Dear' in Italian and Race Thinks This Is Hilarious -
Warnings: Fluff, with a few slight nerves, but fluff!
Third Person POV

Race, Albert, and Spot talk with each other while they were walking back to Spot's house.

They were gonna spend a few hours there before Race had to go back to his own home.

Albert looks from Spot to Race, repeating this process. "What do you think of my family?" He asks curiously.

Spot was walking on one side of Albert, the side closer to the road, while Race walked on the other side, inside of them.

Spot looks at Albert. "They're nice." He responds. "I like your brothers. I think we could be good friends." He tells him, smiling slightly.

Albert smiles widely.

"They're cool." Race answers, staring ahead of them with his arms behind his back. "Your step-mom is nice." He states.

Albert grins.

Race looks over at him. "And she makes great tea." He adds.

His boyfriends chuckle.

"It leaves me less worried leaving you with them." Spot admits, looking at Albert as he looks at him. "I was a bit worried since you're usually with me." He tells Albert.

Albert smiles, slipping his hand into Spot's as he stares down at their hands. "Well, I think we've established that we don't have to be worried anymore." He responds. "Neither of us." He adds.

Spot smiles, bringing their hands up and pressing a soft kiss to Albert's knuckles, before letting their hands swing again.

Race looks over at them, a small smile on his face.

Albert looks at him, entwining his and Race's fingers as well.

Race blushes slightly, looking down at their hands so he could control his smile and blush.

Or try, at least.

Albert swings his and his boyfriends' arms back and forth, causing Race to laugh, causing him to laugh, and then causing Spot to chuckle.

Race let go of Albert's hand when they got to the pathway that lead to Spot's food.

He runs up to it.

Albert looks at him, a bit confused.

Spot, however, was staring at a car in the driveway.

His eyes widen slightly. Mom's home.

"Hey, Race," Spot starts, his eyes never leaving the car.

Race stops, both him and Albert looking to him.

"My mom's home." Spot explains, his voice quiet.

Albert places his hand on Spot's shoulder. "That's okay." He responds softly.

Spot nods. "Just thought I'd let you know." He responds.