1) The begining of one sided love 💓

Heyyy!!!!! Dear readers❤❤
Here's a new book for all of you .... "A match made in Hell "
This story is really close to my heart..💙
Before starting it let's give a short intro as I always never give character sketches....
It's the story of teenage love ... First love of an innocent and pure soul.
This story is going to be a roller coaster ride ... it highlights the theme of one sided love ... attachment and care .
How selfless and pure love can be though you know uh will never recieve the same amount of love and affection back .
As uh all must have had guessed ....
Shehnaaz kaur gill our main lead is head over heels in love with the rude and arrogant yet one of the most sensitive and good hearted person.... our main lead ... sidharth shukla . It's just that sidharth is not the way he actually appears to be . He's an "alone and powerful " mentality person who loves and enjoys his own own company and rarely gets attach with anyone ... but once he do ... he can do anything for that person .
Will sidharth ever fall for the girl who's a total opposite personality then him ?
Ahhh!!! It's the unlike poles which do attract while like ones always repeal ....
Without wasting any further time ... let's peep into the story.
The rest of the characters will be added as per the demand of the story 💜💜
..............

"Sidharth ? When will uh pay attention in the class? Whenever I turn back I always see uh chit chatting or lost in ur own world .... come here and tell me the answer of this question " the English teacher shouted .

Sidharth stood up from the last bench and moved his hand in his hairs to set it well . He reached the teacher and gave the right answer but instead of appreciation he got a hit from miss Niharika sharma ( english teacher )

"Ahhhh!!!! She's such an egoistic person.... he gave the right answer still she slapped him ...... mera bass chale toh abhi iss khoti ka saer paadh du " shehnaaz murmered seated on the first bench of the first row .

Aashi shehnaaz's bestfriend chuckled on her statement and said in a teasing tone "may I ask ... why my miss shehnaaz kaur gill is getting so affected ? "

"Stop it aashi... why do uh always take things in the wrong way ? I didnt mean that okay ....!!!!!! " shehnaaz said all frustrated on her commentry .

" but I didnt said anything !!!!!!" Aashi added with a mischievous smile on her face .

"Ahhh!!! Do uh take me as a dummbo!!!! I knw very well what uh meant okay !!! So dont fool me atleast... I knw uh very well... and moreover I m ur bestfriend I understand quickly what uh say ... or what uh are trying to say or in which accent are saying the things .... I hope now uh would have got it !!!!!!!!!" Shehnaaz