15 ) when he held my hand ❤🤞

Heyyyy dear readers ❤❤❤❤❤❤

You guys are the apple of my eye 😘
But I just wanna say , you all free to give reviews. Whenever I say to comment down your views that doesnt mean that I want ur appreciation , all i want is your honest reviews but I request pls dont be rude . Whatever it is , say it politely. I m here to entertain you all with my work and I will make sure you guys dont get bore with the story .
. All I want to say is , yesterday when i read ur comments on the previous episode , honestly my world turned upside down . I have almost written 9 books I guess , while some are ongoing and till date I never read something like that but it's okay I m happy that you guys were honest with me .
I think I need to add something more to it so I would go with the same plot but I will do some changes so that you guys would enjoy reading it but at last I would just say , pls be patient ❤ .
Bear with this episode, you might find it boring, I guess from seeing your reactions from the previous episodes but I assure you that from the very next episode you're gonna love it . I Hope so
Thanks 🥰🥰
Meetali❤❤❤❤
Let's peep inside 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

________________________________________

Part - 3

I was walking , looking at him , who had just been so rude with me , a moment ago . I am not his slave , I aren't gonna listen to him .
Though I couldnt see my eyes , but I knew they were red with anger. They were moist , not because I was crying but because I was staring him without blinking my eye . Again , maybe he got the hint , that I was staring him , he turned around .

"what ???? " he asked rolling his eyes.
This time I aren't going to take this shit .

"Just shutup , you idiot . Tere se toh baat he ni krna chahie , pta ni kyu mai " I stopped there as I knew I wont be able to complete my words . I shouted , yeah I shouted on him , I dont know where it came from but I knew some or other day it would come out . To calm myself I just walked away .
Navraj , who listened all this came behind me . Well , I dont know how many other people had heard me shouting because I was way too loud but I dont give a damn .
He was calling my name as I walked around the ground . My vision was blurry , yeah this time because of the tears that had welled up in my eyes . My throat was hold onto with the Lump inside and it pained , no matter how much I wanted to shout , my mouth couldn't speak a single word . At last I became dead in my tracks and turned around to face navraj . His breath was uneven because of following me around.

"What do you want ??? Why are you following me ? Do you also want to be rude with me ? You also want to insult me , if yes then just go ahead because I just dont care " I shouted at him . I knew I shouldn't have , little did I know that he was here to comfort me . Moroever , I took him as my brother .