25) Science Lab / Fire / Uneasy Sid

Author's pov. : -

Sana - Abbey .. aae bata toh baat kyu ni kr rha ..

Sid - bola na mujhe Terese koi baat nahi krni hai .. ja yaha se ..

Sana - Sidharth tereko nahi lgta tere kuch jyada he nakhre badh gaye hai ...

Sid - ha .. toh ... Ab kya hua vese toh bada bolti thi mai tere nakhre poori Umar jhelungi ...ab kya hogya ? Itni jaldi pakk gayi merese ?

Sana - hai ? Pagal hai tu ..
Dimag khrab kr rha hai bewajah ... Nahi krni baat na MTT kr .. mai bhi hmesha tere piche piche nhi firne wali tereko manane ke liye .. smjha...

Flashback

The traffic was huge while the cold breeze blew . He couldn't understand the reason for the traffic so early in the morning . Perhaps it's 21sy century where almost everybody carried their own vehicle .
It isn't the fondness but the necessity .
Somehow he managed to reach at her tution centre .
He sighed as he saw the time . He was late , very late .
He crossed the road in a hurry . His eyes fell on the similar figure standing at a distance from him .
But later what he saw was her talking with a Man .
He stood there for almost 10 minutes but shehnaaz was so lost in talking with him that she didn't realised his presence .
There was a  spark in her eyes 👁️ which he had never seen before .
Sidharth rolled his eyes 👀 .
His whole body heated up and he felt something in his stomach . He felt uneasy seeing her with someone else and found her so busy with him that she didn't even realised that he was here standing a few feet away from her .
For the anger issues he have , he couldn't take it anymore and left from there .

Flashback ends .

Shehnaaz was frustrated . It's true that he's angry . It seems like something is bothering him but how would she know if he wouldn't tell her .
The bell rang indicating the end of the break .
The students headed back to their respective classes as they heard the PT teacher's whistle . Shehnaaz recalled today's time table and realsied that it was the chemistry period and the teacher has promised to take the students to the lab .

A smile crept on her face as her eyes fell on him .
She made her way towards him
"We meet again " said shehnaaz .
He turned and looked at her . His face showed suprise but after a few seconds his eyes glittered with happiness .
"Oh hi shehnaaz "

"Hi shubham "  said shehnaaz .

"So we go to the same school ? ". Sana .

Shubham - I guess so .. I got the admission recently and I rarely come school .

Sana - oh okay ...

The urge to pee was getting higher and higher . Shehnaaz knew her bladder couldn't control more and as a 17 year old she didn't wanted to embarass herself by peeing in her pants .

Sana - mam .. please let me go .. it's an emergency .

Mam - you didn't go in the recess ?

Sana - mam paani pee liya ... Pls jaane do mam ..

Mam - ab maine experiment krana hai .. aur building se washroom bhi dur hai .. do one thing .. go to the washroom which is upstairs .. okay ? Aur jldi aaona .. 

Sana - ok mam .. thankyou ...

Shehnaaz was headed downstairs when everything went blank . She couldn't see anything .
Smoke was belching out from the lab room and it was probable that the building was caught on fire .
In between her coughs shehnaaz shouted
Heyyy .. koi hai ....
Help me ...