BONUS Ch. ( Epilogue #2 ) Sid.

Hey ! Lovelies ❤️
Before starting with this episode / chapter ; I had like to say a few things. Firstly , the book has been ended officially but there are a few things that I had like to write about in this book which I m going to do now in the bonus chapters .
I don't know how many bonus chapters I m gonna write but when it would be the last ; I will inform you all until then you can expect updates from me !

Now coming to this update ! ( This bonus chapter )
It is the kind of epilogue #2 ( you can say it that way )
I will be writing this ep in sidharth's pov. 
I will suggest you to read this one as it will be more fun then the previous one 🙃
( THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN A FEW SCENES FROM THE PREVIOUS EP BUT OTHERWISE ITS A DIFFERENT ONE ! )

lastly ; if you guys have any questions regarding the book you're free to ask me in the comment section .

Your honest reviews are always appreciated.
( BUT HARSH CRITICISM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ; PLEASE )

Let's not waste any time and Peep inside 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

____________________________________________________________________________

SIDHARTH'S POV -

"Can I ask you something ? " She asked as she leaned more closer to me ; placing her head on my shoulder while she held my biceps with her both hands .

"Yes" I answered her as I kept looking at the moon wandering if it was more beautiful or the woman that was seated beside .
I guess I will go with the latter option .

"When did you realised that you like me ? " She asked while a giggle escaped her lips . I looked over at her who's cheeks had turned into slightest shade of pink and I knew why because she was blushing .

"It was when we fought . Do you remember when I being the dumbass told you that you should move on?
That was when it hit me ! " I replied to her question as the memories of that day trailed back in my mind and I remembered how confused and shocked I was that I kept seeing myself .

The two shades of me jack and Hack !

"Oh!" Said shehnaaz with an 'O' shaped mouth .

"So ???? " She said raising her eyebrows as she kept giggling .

"So ???" I repeated her words having the same expressions on my face just like her's .

"So what are we now ? ARE WE DATING?" she asked .

Unlike earlier now her face showed seriousness and a tint of nervousness started enveloping her expressions as I delayed answering her question .
It wasn't like I did it intentionally but I just couldn't help but stare in her eyes .

Instead of saying anything ; I leaned forward and pecked her lips . Her eyes widened and I smiled looking at her shocked expressions .

"What does this kiss says ? What are we now ? " I said smiling widely .

She blushed as she looked down and played with her fingers .

"Sidharth ? " She spoke as we were back into our previous positions . We were currently seated at one of the benches and were enjoying the night view of the hills .
I looked over at her who was already looking at me .
"Yes baby ? " I spoke .
"I love you " she said after taking a deep breath . I felt my heart stomping and skipping it's Beat .
I know it's a bad one. 

"Me too ! " I said trying to irritate her and I did achieved as her earlier happy face was now covered with a frown which made her look ten times more cute making me just want to kiss the shit out of her.

Well; not really wanting my hormones to overtake me I looked on the other side so that I don't have to look at her cute face .

"Sidhaaarthhhhhhh!!!!!" She groaned .
I still didn't payed her any attention and kept looking everywhere but her .
"Jawab de ignore kyu kr rha hai ? Aise  kon krta ! " I didn't look at her but I knew that she would have definately made this cute signature pout of her's . Moreover I could see her from the corner of my eyes but what I didn't expect was for her to stand up and start walking .

Is she actually leaving ?

"Shehnaaz ? " I called her name hoping for her to turn around but she didn't and just kept on walking .

I hurried towards her as I held her from her wrist ; pushing her towards me .
Her front collided with me as our eyes locked together .
And this time without any hesitation I placed my lips over her .
She didn't responded for a few seconds as I kept kissing her but later on her arms trailed around my neck as she pulled my hair trying to deepen the kiss .
I let her inside my mouth as My hands wrapped around her waist. 
She moaned in between the kiss turning me on.
After a heated make out session we both parted away to gasp for air .
Her cheeks were red and so were mine ; not because it was cold here but because we both were so freaking embarassed .

She kept walking ahead of me While I was walking a few steps behind her .
She kept swaying here and there as if dancing on some beats that only she could hear .

"I m hungry !!!! " She groaned .

"Let's eat something before we head back to the hotel " I replied to her .

'surrrrr' the voice echoed through my ears as she gulped in some maggi .
We were on our way back to hotel when she suddenly had the urge to eat ; well I couldn't also eat much because of the nervousness and excitement that I was having for my 1ST DATE!!!
So even I was hungry .
As a result both of us stayed back somewhere in the stall which was a few km's away from the hotel and decided to have maggi ; the only thing that was actually available right now .

"SO IT TOOK THE SCHOOL TO BE SET ON FIRE AND ME BEING STUCK IN THERE IN BETWEEN FOR YOUR HEART TO FLUTTER FOR ME!!!!!" spoke my over dramatic girlfriend .

"No ...what was needed was the 'hug' that you gave me afterwards ! " I said not agreeing with her .

She bit her lower lip as she blushed .
After having our food and fulling ourselves till our throats we head back to the hotel .

"Bye good night spoke" I said .
She stood outside her room not really wanting to go inside .

"PR mujhe tere saath rehna hai ! " She said making a sad pout. 

"Subah baby poora din saath mein reh lenge ..ab jaake soeja na ! " I spoke. 

"Pehle tu Jaa !" Shehnaaz .

"You go first !!!!" I said .

"Amaaa...bola na tu Jaa phir mai bhi chali jaugi !!" Shehnaaz .

Not wanting to argue with her anymore .
I pecked her forehead once again and left for my room .

The best day of my life !

With

My

NAAZ!

❤️

____________________________________________________________________________

Will be back with the next bonus chapter .
Very soon
XOXOXO
M