23 ) D DATE ? 👀🍁🐰

PART - 2

Author's pov  : -

A cold shiver ran down shehnaaz's spine for the high speed and the chilly weather of punjab during the mid december that even the two layers of clothes that she wore didnt do any good .

Long drives means driving  slowly , talking and eating your favourite side dish with your favourite person but this wasnt the case here .
Sidharth's drive was harsh. 
Annoyed  shehnaaz rolled her eyes as he didnt slowed down the speed completely neglecting the presence of the speed  breaker and if it wasnt for their good luck they might have fallen embarrassing themselves infront of the crowd of people passing by .

"Sidhaarthh dheere chala yr .. mereko ek piece mein ghar wapas jaana hai "  
Shehnaaz shouted.

abey gadhi kuch nahi hota .. mai hoon na tere saath .. isse dheere nahi chati merese "   Siddharth protested .

" yr thand lag rahi hai mereko ... "

"Khote mereko thand lag rahi hai "

"Tohhugkrlee"

"Hai ? Kya bol raha hai uchi bol "

"Mainekahahugkrlemereko "

"Sidhaaarthhh .. nahi pata lag raha kya bol raha hai .. dobara se bol "

"Abbey gadhi hug krle mereko agar thand lag rahi hai toh .. "

Shehnaaz's eyes widened and the breath hitched. 
Did I hear right ? Did he actually asked me to hug him ? The very obvious questions arose in shehnaaz's mind as she heard him whereas sidharth was in delimma .
Maybe it wasnt needed to say , Sidharth thought. 
He closed his eyes in disbelief until he felt a small pair of hands wrapping around his waist making him wide open his eyes .
The bike slowed down but his heartbeat accelarated .
He could feel his heart thumping so fast for the very first time and that too for the girl he had never felt before. 

He suppressed his smile the way he suppresses and royally ignores the feelings that are blooming in the corner of his heart for his dear bestfriend .

The bike came to halt near the icecream parlour .
Shehnaaz looked at him with her questioning eyes .

"Icecream? "  he asked .

"Naaahhh bhut thand hai .... what about momos? " shehnaaz asked with her sheepish smile .

Sidharth rolled his eyes on her antics and nooded his head positively.

The two made their way towards the momos stall but this time on foot as it was nearby . Shehnaaz was moving on sidharth's right , the road side .
The poor girl was so lost remembering the incident,  the feelings that she had a few minutes back when they almost hugged each other that she didnt realised the bike coming from behind and that too on full speed. 
Sidharth pulled her from her wrist while she circled her arms around his neck preventing herself from falling down .
With his one hand he was holding her hand and the other one was circled around her waist.
Their eyes locked together . No one wanting to break the contact . The butterflies came back dancing in shehnaaz's stomach .
Sidharth's condition was no different .
Today he was getting those unusual feelings that he had never felt before. 
The restlessness in his heart when she hugged him from behind and now too when they were so close with their faces just inches apart .