4 ) Sabko khabar hogyi.....!!!!!!

Shehnaaz was jumping in happiness just when her eyes fell around the people who were watching her and laughing. Shehnaaz felt embarassed . She tugged her hair strands behind her ear and made her way to her van .
The departure from the school was always followed by the laughs and giggles of the students and shehnaaz too was happy...obvio every student is .... but today her happiness had some other reason . She was loving this new feeling of loving him . He was making her fall for him madly and she knew that the way her feelings For him are increasing and becoming genuine and sincere with each passing day ... that day is not far away when she will be head over heels in love with him and she didnt even stopped herslef . She wanted to go with the flow . Shehnaaz wanted to give time to herslef. shhenaaz knew that now it's not just an attraction ... it's something else ... something much more than it which can't be explained in words . Maybe it's too early to call it love but the one thing she was sure about was that this isn't an attraction or friendship...its way more than that .

The first thing she did after reaching home was to click the pictures of notes and sending it to sidharth . She chuckled seeing the profile picture which had his photo.
Damn !!! Hes smart ... she murmered .
Sidharth on the other hand reached home . After having his lunch he took his father's phone for playing games when he saw the notification. He opened WhatsApp only to find punjabi notes sent by shehnaaaz with a message at the end
"Hello ...shehnaaz here "
He smiled and texted her a "thankyouuu " which was enough to make shehnaaz's heart flutter.

Likewise few more days ...now if sidharth needed any kind of help Siddharth always called out to shehnaaz . He knew that she wont deny . This was the best thing he liked about her as she always helped him and that too happily with her whole heart .
Now they were not just classmates.. they started finding a friend in each other .
They had a talk almost everyday though most of the times it was related to work only but that was enough to keep her going. Shehnaaz didnt want to force sidharth for anything. She wanted everything to happen naturally and organically. That's also true...uh can't force the other person to feel the same for uh ... to care for uh ... love you the way uh do no matter how much you love them.
Aashi was noticing the change in shehnaaz's behavior from past few days . She knew that this drastic change has come after their conversation that they had back then . She felt that somehow it had to do something sidharth so today in the recess she asked her
"Ek baat poochi?"aashi.

"Permission kyu le rhi hai ... pooch le " sana replied

"Mujhe lgta hai tereko pyaar hogya hai " aashi.

Shehnaaz's face turned blank as if she had got caught red handed for doing some crime.
"Kyaaa...aise kyu dekh rhi hai ... kuch galat kaha maine kya ?" Aashi said as she looked at her .

"Hai ??????" The only word that came up from her mouth .

After getting 12 seconds glare from aashi shehnaaz continued "tereko kaise pta ... ki mujhe sidharth acha lgta hai .." .

"Sidhaaarthhhhh" aashi sais with a mischievous smile .

"Oooooooo... maine toh naam bhi ni liya tha tune khud he bol diya 😆😆chal badiya hai " aashi giggled just when her eyes fell on geetanjali who was talking with her friends .

"Geetuuuu...sunnn" aashi ran towards her in excitement to hell the breaking news .

Shehnaaz stood there in the corridor who was too numb to react. She couldnt digest what just happened a few seconds before .

"Ha bol " geetanajki said coming towards her . (Aashi )

"Tereko pta shehnaaz ko sidharth psnd hai " aashi said with lot excitement .

"Hai ...schi ...haaye ram ...ab hogya iska bhi kaam ..." geetanjali said and they both laugh out .

The duo was looking at SANA who stood at the corridor . Geetanjali indicated shehnaaz to come here .
Sidharth with his friend was also passing from there when geetanjali stooped him.

"Oye... tereko pta hai SANA tereko like krti hai " geetanajli Created a blunder .

Shehnaaz's eyes widened in shock who heard her . She looked at sidharth who was already looking at her with questioning eyes.
She cursed herself for telling these idiots.
But to cover herself she said "nahi nahi ...sidharth ...yeh pagal hogi hai kuch bhi boli jaa rhi hai ... aisa kuch nahi hai " sana said .

Sidharth nooded his head positively as he took SANA's words seriously because he never felt that shehnaaz liked her .
He left from there .

"Tu pagal hai ...tere mein dimag hai ya nahi " sana shouted on geetanjali.

"Shaant hoja behn kya hogya .... !!!!!" Geetu said .

"Hadh he hogi hai ...bakwas krke keh rhi hai kya hogya ..... yr ....aashi vo kya sochega mere baare mein " shehnaaz said irritated .

"Pagal hai vo kya sochega ...kych ni hota ... " aashi .

The news spread like a wildfire .
The 6th grade expected a new couple in the class and sidharth too was deep down aware of shehnaaz's feelings . He had no thoughts regarding it or perhaps she never crossed his mind . He too noticed her staring him in the class and sitting near him just in order to have a clear look of him or in SIDNAAZ'S language to tadofy him .
Sidharth was noticing her every move .
He too felt that for shehnaaz it wasnt just friendship. It was way more than it and honestly he didnt like it .
He never ever felt anything for her and he was sure that he will not even in the future . He has come far away from all this nonsense or in other words love .
Sidharth's love was kaira and though he didnt show but still he wasnt Able to move on . Offcourse it takes time to forget the person who had always been in ur mind .

BONUS -

______________________________________

Feel free to criticize or appreciate in the CMnt section❤❤
Do press the star icon if uh liked the update.
Happy reading peeps.

"Unfortunately ...people have the right to decline ur love no matter how pure ur intentions are . You are not what they want and that is okay !!!!!"