11) Dear Heart ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Every Tuesday , I will give the Updates of A MATCH MADE IN HELL .

I am currently writing , I guess 4 Books so I have to manage myslef
And if you guys dont want to  get bore during the other days , you can checkout my other books . I will list down the names : -

1) KHEDA QISMAT DIYAAN
2) DIL SE DIL TAK
3) SIDNAAZ KA ZORAWAR (its sidnaaz one shot available in the book - SIDNAAZ♥️♥️ )

and the 4th - A MATCH MADE IN HELL 

Well , Now let's peep inside the story 👀👀👀
(You guys can expect surprise updates from me 😁 , it all depends upon the response I get)

Let's start!💙

Sana POV: -

Yesterdayfrom the moment that I had heard jatin's story , all I could imagine is sidharth kissing me .
Ahhhh!!!! Such an unlucky soul I am , I dont know whether sidharth would ever kiss me !!!!
Kiss?? Well , for that he has to love me and that's IMPOSSIBLE .

This morning , I was late . I couldn't wake up because I didnt slept almost the whole night . Mom was continously shouting calling my name , telling me to wake up .

I looked at myself in the mirror ,PERFECT  , I said with a smile and held for the school .

I stood there in the corridor . I think I came to school earlier today , nobody seems to be around .
Well, I have nothing to do with ANYONE until its concerned with my dear SIDHARTH 💓💓💓💓

I moved inside the class and placed my bag on the bench , just then my eyes fell on the last bench where he was seated , sidharth . He too came earlier today
I smiled when he smiled at me .

I thought that was the end of it   I knew he would never come to me first but but but wait ...what? Really ? He was stepping towards me with a smile curled up on his face . BeforeI could react he pulled me closer from my waist , looking deep in my eyes .
Well, is this a dream ?? No no no , it can't be . Hes right here infront of me .
Before I could muster up my thoughts he pecked my lips . My eyes widened in shock and at last I closed them,  to get the proper feel . I wasnt reciprocating . I was too numb and shocked to reciprocate.  His lips were soft but the kiss was harsh , as If he's pouring out all his anger out on me . I was lost , Lost in some another world , Far , very far from the world where I actually belonged .
Just then I heard the sound of people's hooting and clapping . We broke the kiss and looked around,  the class was full of the students . Everybody was looking at us , some were smiling while some had a weird expression on their face . I looked at sidharth,  who was already looking at me with a blissful smile , I smiled back in my most genuine way . I looked down blushing hard biting my lower lip but the happiness was for short moment , the Dean , the class teacher was standing at the door with her hands folded across , her eyes showed anger . Maybe , she saw us kissing each other . Today , it would be the HIGHLIGHTED DRAMA of the class , I told myself . I held sid's hand while he looked at me with questioning eyes . With the teacher's each passing step my hold on sidharth's hand was getting tight and at at last , I finally , as nothing was coming in my mind I hugged him , keeping my head on his broad chest , I closed my eyes while my hands wrapped around his waist .
Though ,my eyes were closed but I knew he was smiling , i could imagine it and with that he too encircled his hands around my waist .