41) Girls Talk

Author's Pov -

The person who has overheard their conversation was Kritika .

Kritika forgot her cell phone in the bus and when she returned back into the hotel she heard both the boys talk . She didn't overheard them intentionally but it was all just coincidence .
'what are they doing ? ' was the thought that came in her mind but she shrugged it away .

Seeing the bond that shubham and sidharth shared with shehnaaz she knew one thing for sure that they won't plan anything evil against her.
They are her well wishers .

The whole thing got clear when she read the student's placements of the room .
Kritika
Shehnaaz
Aashi
Shweta
The four of them were given the same room .
Kritika realised that it was all done by the boys .
Little did she knew that they were all doing this to mend the broken friendship but was it even that easy ?

A smile crept over her face to see the efforts that sidharth were putting for shehnaaz .
Truly this man was in love .

Shehnaaz's face fell when she heard about the placements .
She never wanted to share the room with them .
The last thing she imagined was to share the room with her rivals but it did happen .
What was she suppose to do ?
Nothing

____________________________________________________________________________

SHEHNAAZ'S POV -

Walking from the numerous corridors we both stood outside the room that was alloted to us . I looked over at kritika who gestured me from her eyes to take it easy and be calm and I decided to do or atleast pretend it .
Maybe pretending could actually turn it into reality that I was calm , cool and relaxed .

I knocked on the door knowing that both of them were inside . We were a little bit late as I had to go to use  washroom before we headed to room and till the time both of us came back all the students had already deapratured to their respective rooms .

The door got opened and there stood the person -
Let's not go with the details .
It was Shweta .

I looked over at her who had this shocked expression on her face .
Oh pls don't tell me you didn't know that we're going to share this bloody room .
She raised her eyebrows while I did the same .
I could hear the voice of the television being played inside but the volume got reduced as I could hear the another pair of footsteps approaching and there came -
Aashi

Aashi's expression were exactly similar as shweta's .
I mean they didn't checked the placements .
You know the looks they're passing !!!!

"What are you doing here ? " Asked Aashi with a tone that was calm but ladies and gentlemen let me tell she was spilling venom .
Her facial expression said the unsaid .

"Both of us are here to share the room " I replied casually holding myself from not rolling my eyes on her but I didnt forget to do it mentally .

"What ? " Came the over high pitched voice of shweta .
My ears just bleeded hearing her shrieking voice .

Shit

How the heck I m gonna deal with the two of them for three days ?

Luckily I have someone who could help me tolerate them .
I forwarded the list to both of them knowing exactly the questions that could have been erupting in their minds .
Aashi took the list from my hand not to forget harshly .

I judged their expression while they read our names plotted under room no - 224 .

I looked over at kritika who understood my gesture .
Leaving the two of them we walked inside the room .