17 ) YES or NO ?😬♡♡♡

Hi !!!!
You all might need some tissues with you if you're an emotional person. Pls keep some , suggests your writer.
I have my Tops sleeves to wipe my tears off , so I m gonna use that , even If i end up getting beaten up by mom .
Hahahahahahahahahah!!!!
Let's peep inside 👀👀👀👀👀

_________________________________________

Ever felt like it's now or never ?!
Well , I have this strong feeling right now and you know what? , I m expecting something positive . Not because I m sure he loves me (i am not ) but becuase I have faith that it wont end too badly for me , you know. Kinda you say , faith in happy ending !!!

Yesterday , after that incident of him asking me what's the matter and me denying, saying nothing , shreya talked with me .
She assured me that she will be the one talking to sidharth and I agreed happily .
I couldnt sleep last night . How he will react , what would be his answer . It was haunting me . I was excited , i was nervous , both at the same time .
Excited , how would things change if its yes from his side and nervous , if it's a No , again for the same reason , what if the things change and it becomes totally awkward.
Naah !!!!!! I aren't the one to be sad in the present just by thinking about what the upcoming future holds . So , it's better not to think the either way . We should stay calm and composed in such situations , I guess . Neither we should be happy nor sad , just be the way we are .

I wasnt on earth , I was in some another world which was far away from the reality .
No doubt , my normal walk is like a tortoise but right now , this very moment I was climbing the stairs with the snail's speed but I wasnt at fault.
My heart was pounding so fast that I couldn't help but get Lost somehwere in my la la land .

Sidharth is usually earlier then me when it comes to coming to the school in the morning and I knew until now shreya must have talked out the whole matter with him .

As the class seems to approach near , the millionth skip of my heart didn't seemed to be bear . Whay a rhyme !!!! I knew my heart would come out any moment if it happens to be in the same way . I took a deep breath .

Common shhenaaz you can do it !!!!!
I gave myself the self confidence that I needed this moment . Just as I was about turn to enter inside the class , shreya came out .
Her eyes were glittered and her face was covered with a wide grin as soon as she saw me .
She spread out her arms towards me and took the few steps that kept her away from me , hurriedly.
I was looking at her suspiciously, trying to guess it from her expression.

"Omg shehnaaz ...I m sooo happy for you .... "

The moment these words escaped her mouth , the beating of my heart stopped , not only my heart but the world around me stopped, the time paused and I felt myself frozen there, at my place .
I stayed there for some moments I guess but for me it felt like years until shreya moved her hands infront of my eyes .
I came back , from where!!!?? , I just dont know but I only now returned back in the reality, at this very moment . I gave her my widest smile . At a moment I felt my lips will pierce out of my face ,the way I was smiling but thanks to the almighty, that wasnt the case .
I didnt let her speak anything further or I myself didnt asked her anything because what she said a few moments back was itself something too much for me to digest .

I taking the baby steps moved inside the class to keep my bag . If it wasn't for the bag , I would have run downstairs towards Aashi breaking this news to her but it was needed to keep the bag inside .
I could feel someone's gaze over me . Though I didnt looked directly , just from side of my eyes , I knew it was sidharth . I smiled widely to myself, again showing my bunny teeth , I bit my lower lip to control myself and kept my bag over the table.
Ignoring him completely, I made my way outside the classroom.
The way my feet rushed through the stairs , I scared I might slip but I didnt care even if fell . Running through the corridor , I bumped into a girl , I dont know who was she as I didnt care to see her face . I stood there in the middle of the ground looking for Aashi when I finally found her .
She was with Geetanjali near the water tank . I rushed towards her . She waved her both hands as she saw me approaching towards her with a smile plastered over her face . I interwined my fingers with her , as I held her hands as soon as I reached her . I moved there in circle giggling making the confused Aashi , more puzzled .