31) The Return of Jack And Hack 🎴🎴

Lovelies ❤️
Let's peep inside . 👀👀👀👀

Sidharth's Pov -

Pagal

Maha pagal

Paglo ka sartaj

You're right i belong to the third category .

The room's air was suffocating . I opened the windows to get some fresh air in and checked my phone for the nth time waiting for her reply but as always she just ignored me .

Like seriously why are doing this naaz ?

"Because you're an idiot " i heard my voice and looked on the side of my bed and there he was

Jack

"You're here again ? " I snorted as those words left my mouth .

"You left me with no other option rather to come to you !!! " Jack rolled his brown eyes .

"Really ? And may i know why is it so ? " I asked back .

"You're asking me why ? After what you did to shehnaaz !!!!!!! " Jack said .
It was for the first time when i could sense a tint of anger in his brown eyes .

"I don't get you " i lied even though i knew what was he reffering to .

"Ahhhh ...don't lie to me . Why did you tell her that you're happy that she's moving on in her life when you know very well that she isnt and moreover when you know that you will never be happy to see her with someone else " said Jack .

I was about to refuse but the word didn't come and when i was about to speak he cut me off

"Don't you dare ... You know what
You're a jealous brat !!!!! " Said Jack .

I scoffed
Like really
I m JEALOUS ?

"You think i m jealous of that subham
Machaarrrrrr kahi ka " i scoffed

"I didn't take any name !!!!! " Said jack smirking .

I surrender

Yeah

I

I ...

I am

Jealous ?

"Nooooooooooo "

There was another voice which sounded  exactly like me but in a loud shrieking pitch .  I turned to the left only to discover the another version of me

Hack .

Its the return of Jack and Hack

"Oh you're here too !!!! " I said rolling my eyes .

"I will be there always whenever you will need me My friend "  said Hack give me his signature evil smirk .

"Friend ? Joke of the decade " said jack scoffing .

"Oh you're here too ...to manipulate him ? " Asked Hack looking at jack .

Jack rolled his eyes and spoke
"No no ... I guess you said it wrong . You're here to manipulate him . " 

"Enough both of you ." I said .

Jack and Hack turned their attention back to me .

Jack spoke with worried expression on his face

"Trust me Sidharth . You're jealous of shubham !!!! "

Hack was about to say something to cut him off but i gave him the signal to keep his mouth shut .
Instead i spoke "really and why do you think so ? ".

"BECAUSE YOU'RE IN LOVE " said jack .

And with that both of them disappeared .

______________________________________

Author's Pov -

Days werent the same .
Life seemed boring and meaningless to both of them . These two souls who hadn't spend any single day without talking to each other in the past two years didn't talked with each other for over 2 weeks now or to be more precise shehnaaz ignored him though he tried his level best to gain her attention .

Texts , calls , memes there wasn't anything that he didn't tried so that he could get to hear something from her but it was all in vain .

It was twice that they had bumped into each other in school in these 14 days but none of them said anything . Sidharth wanted to talk to her but before he could have gained the courage in him to talk she disappeared everytime .

Well , he didn't agreed but deep down he too knew that he was jealous of the third person that has come in their lives recently . Seeing shehnaaz and Shubham getting close to each other burned Sidharth .
Not that he has restricted shehnaaz to make new friends but because he was being possesive , because he feared loosing her , because he didn't want shehnaaz's priorities to change .
And in all of it he said what he wasnt  supposed to say . He said it because he wanted to hear from her that what his mind is thinking is wrong . He wanted to hear from her that she till loved him
Though he believes that there isn't anything between them and they're 'JUST FRIENDS' .

Well poor Sidharth
Stuck in between his heart and mind .

It was weekend . The sky was clear . Though it was spring season but for shehnaaz it was the season of the autumn leaves shredding of her heart .

Perhaps the same was for Sidharth too .

Sidharth has decided that no matter what happens he would now confront her .
Moreover the thing that jack has told him this afternoon had left him speechless .

Was it true that he's in love ?

Like always Sidharth ignored what his heart was shouting to tell him .

______________________________________

So ? Did you guys just notice that all he said to her was because he was jealous !!!!!
How helpless he is feeling at the moment !

Poor Sidnaaz

I know the update's short but that was all required for today's episode .
Pls do shower your love
And i will update the next ep soon ☺️☺️☺️⭐⭐⭐⭐

Xoxoxoxox
Meetali

______________________________________