5) We Are Just Friends ....🧚‍♀️🧚‍♂️

Sidharth's ignorance wasn't acceptable to shehnaaz . He was trying to ignore her from past 2 days which didnt went unnoticed by her and how would it have been when the whole time she has her eyes on him .
It was sst lecture going on when sidharth got punished from the teacher . Shehnaaz didnt payed much attention as she was hurt by the sudden change in his behaviour. She was seated on the first bench of the first row ...at the wall side with Aashi . She didnt looked up even at once when the teacher was shouting at him . This was her way of telling that she's hurt . She was writing in her notebook when she smelled his perfume. She felt his presence near her . She looked up to find him standing in front of her leaned on the wall . The teacher told him to stand there .
Shehnaaz was stealing glances of him but he didnt looked at her even for once or maybe he did but when she looked on the other side .
Shehnaaz looked at aashi with pleading eyes to initiate the conversation .
"Hi sidharth " Aashi said with a blissful smile .
Sidharth looked at her and shook his head .
"Kya hua ... tu mujhse ...aur sana se baat kyu ni kr rha ?" Aashi asked directly .

From past 2 days shehnaaz has eaten Aashi's head that why was he behaving this way . Aashi too herself felt that something was going wrong so she asked directly. Moreover he didnt talked to her as now they both has also started sharing a healthy bond .

"Nahi ...kuch nahi ...." sidharth replied sternly .

"Bata yr ...dekh ... pta toh humne lag he gya hai ki tu humne ignore kr rha hai ...ab tu reason bhi bata de " Aashi .

Sidharth looked at shehnaaz who was already looking at him with questioning eyes .

"Isko bol hmari dosti ...dosti rehni chahie ...isse aage nahi badni chahie " sidharth said .

"We are just friends " he added .

Shehnaaz's heart broke into pieces. Her eyes welled up with the tears forming inside but she controlled herslef as she didnt want to show him her vulnerable side .
She looked at him with teary eyes while he too looked at her . They both had an eye contact for a few seconds but sidharth broke it . Maybe he too saw the tears in her eye. The bell rang and sidharth made his way back to his seat .
Aashi looked at shehnaaz who seemed sad .
"Sana ....." aashi shook her shoulder.

"Hmm" sana .

"Its okay ...." aashi tried consoling her .

"No ...its not ....yaha kuch shuru hone se pehle he sab khatam hogya ..... " shehnaaz said with cracking voice .

"Tu itni Jldi haar maan legi ? " aashi asked .

Shehnaaz looked at her with questioning eyes and asked "kya mtlb?"

"Kehne ka mtlb yeh hai ki ... maana thik hai ...aaj vo tujhse pyaar nahi krta pr jruri thodi hai ki kal ko bhi nahi krega .... tu itni Jldi toh mat peeche hatt... " aashi.

"Tune suna nahi abhi usne kya kaha ?!!!!!!!!!" Sana said .

" abbey pagal .... give him some time yr ... uss bechare ka abhi abhi dil tuta hai vo kaise tereko accept krlega...usko kaira ko bhulane ke liye time toh de " aashi.

That day shehnaaz didnt sleep at night. The whole night she was crying and sobbing like a small kid . His words were echoing in her mind and was continously piercing her heart into trillions of pieces. It was the first time she witnessed heart break. She had never been in such pain before . But shehnaaz was firm . She knew she wont be able to forget him so easily atleast at this stage ... she can't.
no matter if he doesn't loves her back . You dont need someone to love you back . Ur love is enough for urself to keep uh going .
Sidharth thought that now she must have stopped expecting love or affection from his side as she agreed to what he asked .
Sidnaaz talked the same way as they did earlier. Things were back to its place but one thing was true for sure that shehnaaz didnt move on . It's not so easy to forget the person and move on whom uh have loved with all ur heart . She loved and admired him silently without showing her feelings to him and as always she was there to help him whenever he needed any .
Sidharth didnt love her he had got attached with her .
Obvio , friendship is always better then being in a relationship with someone.

The 6th grade expected a new comer and did had admission of some girls. One of them , Shweta Sharma in whom shehnaaz found a good friend .
Shweta was very sarcastic and funny person who easily mixed up with anyone .
Shweta insisted the first step of friendship towards shehnaaz and as we know how kind and bubbly she is ...she wholeheartedly took her as her new friend.
Shweta was alloted seat behind sidharth and offcourse when uh sit behind someone uh get to talk with other person.
They bonded well .
Dhruvi Patel ....Shweta's bench partner was also a new comer . She was from Gujarat who had recently transferred to Amritsar .
Dhruvi...in the punjabi period used to go for sanskrit class she didnt studied punjabi .
Shweta used to get bore in punjabi period as she had no one to talk to so one day she asked shehnaaz to sit with her in punjabi period.
Shehnaaz smiled inwardly because she knew that she sits behind sidharth and in this way she would get to talk and spend some time with him and shweta too wont get bored so she shook her head positively in agreement. From that day ....everyday shehnaaz used to sit with Shweta during punjabi period which resulted in the growth of her bond both with sidharth and shehnaaz.

Shehnaaz was noticing something new in sidharth. He seemed to be drawn towards Dhruvi and Dhurvi too gave him equal attention which didnt go well with shehnaaz . Offcourse she was too possessive when it comes to her love .
She thought of talking to Dhurvi directly .

______________________________________

BONUS -
( THE DAY SIDHARTH DECLARED THAT THEY WERE JUST FRIENDS!)
"Do you think she likes you !? " Asked shourya who was seated beside me .
"I don't know she never said anything to me and to say that she likes me is kind of weird because we just started talking and became friends " I replied back . Here we were talking about shehnaaz .
Recently I have been hearing this from many people that SHE LIKES ME. !
Well I didn't beleive at first but then I started to notice somehow I felt that it might be true . But what is there in me that she had like me out of all the boys ?!
I have been RELUCTANTLY; let me repeat myself reluctantly ignoring shehnaaz which I don't want to do but I have been left with no other option .
She is nice and kind but I dont have any feelings for her .
What should I do ?
At the same time I don't want to lose the great friend that I have found in her ?!

Aashi asked me why was I ignoring them .
I had just come to the point and spoke what was going inside my head. 
"Isko bol hum sirf dost hai aur yeh dosti se aage nahi badhni chahie ! "
Rude !
You're being rude Sidharth .
Mocked the inner self but what can I do it is just how I m feeling right now.
My eyes met with her's and to my shock I could see the tears welling up !!!

DOES SHE ACTUALLY LIKES ME THAT MUCH THAT SHE IS CRYING ?

BONUS ENDS .

______________________________________

What turn will the story take ?
Tell me ur views in the CMnt section.
Dont forget to press the star icon if uh liked the update⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Important note : -
The story is all about how shehnaaz's childhood love survived even after going through all the ups and downs of life even when she knew she wont recieve the same amount of love and affection back . I hope uh guys understand ... have some patience peeps and keep going with the flow .... its not that if in the starting of the story they are 6th grade students....at the ending too they will be in the same class ..... moreover it's just the 4th episode....the story is being formed and still all the characters are not introduced .♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
One thing I can assure uh ... that uh will love the story ☺
stay tuned ...keep showering ur love .
Writer .

"Tum chun sakte ho humsafar naya ... mera toh ishq hai mujhe izazat nahi ..."