12) 7th Grade , At its End 😇

Heyyy peeps♥️♥️♥️♥️
Let's switch the days ! Let's keep it WEDNESDAY ...
Mostly on every Monday I have my test and i hardly get the time to write and due to that the whole schedule gets disturbed and i just hate it😤😤😤 so let's keep it WEDNESDAY,  every Wednesday I will update the next episode of A MATCH MADE IN HELL .

And one more important announcement .
The kind of story it is , I think it would be best to write the episodes in shehnaaz's pov . That's how it would be best described not in writer's pov . Just give a read that way too and I m sure you guys will love it ❤❤❤❤ . I will edit the previous chapters too in sana's pov side by side once I get the free time . So without wasting a single moment let's Peep inside the story 👀👀👀👀

_________________________________________

Sana POV  : -

I shut down my eyes , taking a deep breath i reopened my eyes and looked at the ceiling of my room . It was dark outside , I got back from school and was hell tired today so the only thing I had in my head was to sleep.
Leaving sidharth the only other thing I love is my sleep . I just can't miss to rest whenever I get back home . It's my daily routine and it really sucks everytime I miss my beauty sleep . Random things were going inside my head but I was just too tired to think about anything or of anyone so without wasting anytime my elashes shut down and sleep Took over me .

It was my mum's voice that made me wake up . I held the phone kept on the side table and checked the time . It showed 6 . It had been 3 hrs since I m sleeping and its nothing new, it's my daily routine and I m very used to it .
Everyday, after coming home I have my lunch and the next thing on my head is to sleep.  I just envy the students who study even after coming home and dont  even rest themselves.  I don't know how they do this . Brave people,  I must say .
Mommy was shouting at me to wake up and complete my homework but I was feeling just too lazy . I need some more time in bed . 

Time passes so quickly , I never realised that its Feb and just after a few days the session will end .

This year was fine though the start was not but the rest of the year was okay okay with lots of ups and downs ,  and I dont mind as it's the part of life.  During the start of the year , I was angry , I was mad at sidharth but that jerk knows how to melt my heart . Though he never said sorry but that's totally fine because I never expected him to initiate the conversation though I hoped he did so what's the fun of fighting with him . We fought , I think that's the best part of our relationship.  We are always fighting but that's okay . I know he's  a jerk and he only knows how to fight with me and that too on unnecessary things. 

Ahhh!!! Pls pls ... naaahhh .... I restricted myself from remembering those moments but eventually they came up in my head . Actually , a few months back I guess it was which month ...ah!!! Leave it i can't remember, I proposed a guy . Yeah I did , not sidharth but somebody else because I was just fed up from him . He was getting onto my nerves.  Everytime he used to fight with me and honestly there had been some moments where I have totally lost the Hopes of us being together and that was one of them,  when I proposed my senior . Yeah , he was a year older then me .

Now if I am talking about it let's explain it from the very start . It was a normal day as always , nothing new . Geetanjali was committed with one of the seniors VANSH . His bestfriend,  though he was a fat but he looked cute in his square shaped specs . I didnt mind dating a fatty man . It was never that I LOVED HIM , how could a person fall for someone in two days ? Ryt!!!! That's my thinking . I wont even say that he was my crush because I never felt those tingles , that attraction towards him that we usually feel towards our respective crushes , it was just that I announced him as my crush in the heat of the moment . My memory is very bad and i seriously dont remember why I had a fight with sidharth that day , but i m sure for one thing that it might be for one or the other silly reason but the fight was big maybe not from his point of few but from mine . I just threw the scissors I was holding on the ground gaining the attention of the whole class , the only thing I remember of that day .
Afterwards,  I just made that Useless and silly announcement to my friends .

As a result,  geetanjali talked to vansh and offcourse his bestfriend that day when she went to meet him near the tree , the place where usually the school couples meet . I was standing at a bit distance but still I could sense that something was out of the box and as I guessed , he already had a girlfriend.  Oh wow !!!! I got rejected from someone I didnt like at the first place . It would have been better if it was sidharth who had rejected because atleast then I could cry out my broken heart but now at this moment , my ego was hurt !!! But there wasnt anything to be done and that was the over of that CHAPTER .

From that day I never talked about him with ANYBODY . I swear I used to have my worst face expressions when he passed by me so that for some reason if He notices , he should know that I just hate him , though I never kept a grudge for anyone and I knew that deep down I didnt hold one for him but atleast he needs to see my attitude , he deserves .

Now coming to sidharth , how could you stop loving someone in just a day on whom you have a crush from past two years !!!!
I mean thinking that way that if I would  find someone then  i would probably forget him and it won't hurt anymore , perhaps was the worst mistake I ever made but now it was done and I can't do anything about it .

Otherwise,  apart from this incident the rest of the year was fine . Talking about my friendship,  with my group.  Honestly , I had a tough time with shweta . She replaced me with Aashi . I mean now she was more close to aashi then me like how ? I just don't know but now she started to irritate me and honestly I m not like the perosn to hold grudge for someone and I never kept one for her but she was getting onto my nerves . I mean what was the fun of making fun of someone when the other person is too polite with you ? . Could you even imagine how much it demotivated Me when she insulted me infront of people , though they were my friends but that doesnt covers up the fact that ur words are hurting someone and sometimes they pierce so down inside the heart that other havent imagined in their wildest dreams.  This was the only problem that I had with my sidharth and now leaving him aside there was another person added in the list , who would provoke me without any valid reason .

I think there's no need to discuss  about it unless I want my blood pressure to rise up .

Shehnaaz , you should get up otherwise the way mom is staring me right now !!!! She's definately gonna shoot bullets with her eyes . I hurriedly got up from the bed while stopping with my overthinking head and jumped onto the study table to start with my homework . Its feb month and in just few days we will be having our final exams but before that the excited part is that we have our trip to Jalandhar . We will be heading to the Lpu ,that's LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY I guess,  next Friday and I just have a few days to decide whether I should join them or not and as always my friends have some or the other problem in going!!!! I  just hate them for this and due to this even I m least excited to go but sidharth's announcement , which he did yesterday after submitting the Money is making me think twice . Let's see whether I will go or not that's all depended on my mood .

_________________________________________

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Here you all go with the next episode .
I would just say tighten your seat belts guys because now the story will be full fun with lots of ups and downs . Hope you guys join me in this journey .
Stay tuned and wait for the next episode to know more 😉
Love
Meetali .