40) Bestfriends ? 👀✨🎉🎈⭐

Shehnaaz's pov -

The night sky was full of stars.
I peeped through the window and I was already so in love with the place I was at .
The bus moved slowly in the hilly areas .
My mother called me recently to enquire about whether we have reached or not and I told her that we would reach to our hotel in about an hour as it was told by our teacher .
I shifted my gaze from the window to my right and saw kritika sleeping .
Almost all the students in the bus were fast asleep . Even shubham was sleeping . I chuckled when I saw him sleeping with his mouth wide open .

Now I couldn't help but feel bore . Though the outside view was soothing but still I couldn't enjoy myself properly as at the back of my head this thing was constantly roaming that he isn't talking to me and i have to pacify him .
Lastly I stood up and walked over to the front of the bus where i saw him seated engrossed in his phone while had plugged on his wire headphones.
Here I am dying to talk to him and he's listening to music .
I didn't say anything but just sat down on the vacant seat beside him. 
I knew he has noticed me coming and obviously he knows that i am here but he didn't bother and just ignored while he continued doing I don't know what freaking thing on his phone .

I glared him in a hope to gain some attention from him but he just ignored me royally .
Phhuffff
It's irritating the shit out of me .
"Sidharth ? " I called out his name but he shurgged not even paying me any attention .
This time I removed the headphones from his ear hoping for him to shout on me but he didn't instead he removed the headphones from his other ear and started to look outside from the window .

I didnt know from where did I got the courage . I held his arm and placed my head on his shoulder .
I never looked at him who was looking at me with his widened eyes but i knew he was shocked by my sudden action . Even i was shocked of what I did .
After a few minutes he became comfortable and again started to look outside through the window .
I NEED YOUR FREAKING ATTENTION SIDHARTH SHUKLA ..

"Sidharthhhhh ... If it was ever possible I had always wish to wake up in your arms "

Wowwwwwwww shehnaaz kaur gill
WHAT'S GOTTEN INSIDE YOU .
This time I dared to look in his shocked brown orbs which held so many emotions that i couldn't decipher .

We were looking in each other's eyes reading the unsaid until I broke the contact .
His gaze was too intense for me to handle and I knew that my cheeks would have turned pink by now but still I don't know what's gotten inside me but I continued with my blabbering
"I m sorry. Actually i was shocked to see you beside me when i woke up and me being snuggled in you added to the fire .
But that doesn't mean that i didn't like it . I never said that "

You don't have to say it to him shehnaaz .
He isn't your boyfriend .

Mocked my inner self .

He was just looking at me with his intense gaze that i couldn't handle without saying anything .
I stood up and said
"Mai tumhare liye cake laayi ...you haven't eaten anything since morning . Let me get it for you "
With an instant I was pulled by him as he held my wrist while I landed on his lap . Our faces were just inches apart . I looked at him with my widened eyes who was looking at me with a different emotion that I couldn't decipher .
WHAT THE HECK IS HE DOING ?

He moved closer and now our faces were just INCHES SE BHI KAM ..... WE WERE SO FREAKING CLOSE TO EACH OTHER .

Haayeee OOO mereya rabbbaa

Is he going to KISS ME AGAIN ?

I closed my eyes tightly while my breath hitched .

EITHER YOU DO IT NOW OR JUST LEAVE ME .