27) Naaz ❤️💙🧡

Back with Match's updates 💜❤️💙
Will try of being regular from now on .
Let's not make you guys wait anymore and peep inside the book  .

Author's pov : -

The class was crowded by the students who surrounded shehnaaz .
Everybody asked how she was doing ?
They said good sweet words to her to make her feel better but the little girl was too scared to response .
Shehnaaz's pretty black eyes were only looking for her Sidharth who was nowhere to be found .
Admist the crowd came forward two girls , one Had her hairs tied in a high ponytail while the other had the braid done .
They were none other then her Ex Bestfriend's Aashi and Shweta .
Shehnaaz who was previously looking on the floor shifted her gaze towards the girl's that came infront .

Aashi asked the most common question that Sana had been hearing at the moment but hearing it from Aashi's mouth made her heart feel at ease .

"Thik hai tu ? " Asked Aashi .

Shehnaaz smiled sadly and nooded her head positively .

"Tujhe kisi cheez ki jrurat hogi toh bata de .... hmmm? " Spoke shweta in between .

Shehnaaz looked at her nooded showing her dimples .

______________________________________

Sidharth's Pov -

My walk seemed lathargic . It wasn't because i was tired or being lazy but because no matter even if i wanted to fasten my pace i couldn't . I wasn't able to walk properly and as i took each step i felt a tearing pain in my left leg .

That wasn't it . The endless pain of my leg was accompained by dizziness that i was feeling at the moment .

It felt as if God was testing me at the moment .
If it would have been any other normal day , i would have definately made a huge fuss of my accident and have used this incident to take leave from school but ironically right now i wanted to reach to the school as soon as possible .

How can I stay in the hospital when my Naaz is in trouble ?
My phone broke . I couldn't even call Raj ( sidharth's friend who informed him ) .

I took a rickshaw as i wasn't in the condition to drive the bike myself .

"Thoda jldi chalana Bhai .... Emergency hai " i said and the rickshaw wala nooded positively. 

Don't worry Sidharth .... You will reach there quickly now .

Said my inner voice . I knew i would be probably at school in the next 5 to 10 minutes but this short span of  time seemed longest .
The time had seemed to slow down .
I didn't know for how many times i would have told the rickshaw wala bhaiya to drive quickly .
My mind had stopped working .
There was nothing going in my head but i was just thinking about Naaz .

We were friends . We were nothing more then that .

I love you Sidharth

Shehnaaz's words trailed in my head and i could remember that restlessness she had on her face when she confessed to me .

Or maybe more then that .
Only if i wouldnt have told her that i needed time .

Flashback ❤️
( The flashback will be in sid's pov only )

The day was bright as the sun shone over our heads but still it was dull for me .
I wasn't at peace . My heart was tore into pieces which i wasn't able to recollect .
We didn't had any free period today but as one of our subject teacher was on leave , we got one games period as substitution .