34) The Ignore Game 🎃

Sidharth's Pov -

"Sidhaaarthhhhh?????? "

"Aaya mom " I replied . For one last time I looked at myself in the mirror and tightened my tie .
I climbed downstairs and greeted mom .

"Aaj bada khush hai ... Sahi hai sahi hai " said mom .
I gave her my sheepish grin .
Ahhh !!! How can i tell her what's making me feel so happy so early in the morning ? !!
I m so excited and nervous . I mean confronting her after what we did yesterday .

But i hope she won't mind it .
Obviously she likes me and now that i have realised that

I too like her .

"Sidharth aj school ke baad sidha Ghar aae guest aaone hai !!! " Mom told me before i dispersed out from the house .

I was going on my bike when the thought crossed my mind .
What if she doesn't comes to the school today ?
Shehnaaz hardly comes .
I groaned in frustration only at the thought of her being not by my side .
Does she have any extra classes ?
Wait let me ask her .
I took out my phone from my pocket and dialed her number .
The call got picked up just in the single ring .
Thats what i had expected to happen but it didn't .

She didn't picked up the call .
Why ?
Ahaaa sidharth she might be busy .

Busy bee 🐝

I had reached the school a little earlier then usual .
Maybe i was so excited to see her today .
I was walking in the corridors after i had parked my bike in the activa when i heard a similar voice.

A very similar voice that i was dying to hear .

I turned to come face to face with shehnaaz who was standing a few feets away from me .

Thump

Thump

Relax sidharth . She won't eat you alive . I didn't realise that for the whole time i was looking at her but she didn't looked at me .

Wait

She didn't looked at me

Not even for once

Am i that invisble ?

Like i am just standing a few feets away from her .

"Shubhuuuuuu" she screamed waving her hands to someone that might have been standing behind me for her eyes were fixed at that 'Someone ' whom i don't like at all instead of me where it was supposed to be .

I was about to step forward to meet her until she walked past me .

SHE JUST WALKED PAST ME

And honestly i have never felt so embarassed before .

Shubhu ???

Wait she has even given him a nickname !!!!

She didn't gave me one !!!!!

I turned to see their dispersing figures with their hands interwined .

They're holding hands .

She's ignoring when we had shared a kiss yesterday .

She has stolen my first kiss. 

Holy moly shit .

______________________________________

Shehnaaz's Pov -

Nervous .

I have been so nervous since yesterday .
The fact that how i will face him after what we did yesterday .

We freaking kissed each other .

I won't lie.
I was the happiest person on this planet earth until it had hit me .
We aren't together .
He never told me that he liked me .
I don't know if he actually likes me .
If he sees me as a woman.
And i know that there are high chances for it to be a mistake for him .

I don't know how i will react if this insecurity turned out to be the reality .
I don't know what will happen to me if he actually told me that he didn't mean to kiss me .
It just all happened in the heat of the moment .
Maybe we were so close to each other and being the opposite gender we couldn't take it and ended up kissing each other .

Puberty you know .

But still another part of me .
There's this voice in me which says that what i am thinking isn't true .
It couldn't be a mistake for him .
Is it ?
I want to go and ask him .
I want to ask him if the kiss actually meant anything to him .
I want to ask him if he likes me ?
But i couldn't help but be selfish .

I don't want things to fall out of place when for the first time in my life the pieces of the puzzles were fitting together .

So i did which maybe i wasn't suppose to do

I ignored him .

I was walking in the corridors when i saw a similar figure walking infront of me and it didn't take me any time to realise who it was .

I can't confront him .
Atleast not right now .
I took a deep breath to calm down my accelarating heart . I was looking for a way to escape until i saw shubham .

I waved my hand in the air for a few times waiting for him to notice my presence but he was too busy in his phone .

I had no option but to call out his name .

"Shubhuuuuu" i shouted and waved at him as he passed me  his sweetest smile .

I have been so nervous when i saw his fixed gaze on me . I knew he was watching me . Maybe waiting for me to go to him and talk but i didn't . I walked past him .
Wowww shehnaaz .
You actually did that .
I interwined my hands with shubham pulling him with me who was throwing his never ending questions .

Like seriously just shut the fuck up .

"Shubhu ? You just called me shubhu ? Aur tuned dekha nhi sidharth ko " murmered shubham .

"Chup kr shubham aur peeche mudke mat dekhi " I said gritting my teeth at my stupid friend .

The ignore game is on

Shit

______________________________________

Short update
But it's better then NO UPDATE
isn't it ? 😂
Cu guys with the next update .
I will try posting it soon
Bye
Take care everyone