36) Without You My Friend 🕸️

Sid's Pov -

The bell rang indicating the end of period .
Thank goodness .
Shivina was the first one to come out of the class followed by a bunch of students that were probably trying to escape during the times in between the periods .
Shivina gave me a glare and i just looked down faking innocence .From  the corner of my eyes I could see shehnaaz who was appologising to the physics sir .

As soon as both the teachers left I walked towards shehnaaz.
She smiled was we stood a few feets away from each other .
I was talking on randomly with her while she had this huge grin on her face as i cracked some lame joke. 

She's the only one to laugh at my lame jokes .

It was when I heard
"Abhi class se bahar nikala hai sharam phir nahi aae "

"Daant toh nikal le pehle "

They were Aashi and Shweta .
I just hoped that Sana had not heard them but from the expressions that she had on her face told the otherwise .

"Shehnaaazzzzz? " I called her who was seemed lost .

" Huhhh???? Sidharth
Recess m milte h meri class shuru hone wali h " said shehnaaz .
Before i could get to say something she already had turned around walking towards her class .

These two just spoiled her whole mood

_____________________________________

Sana's pov -

Sidharth cracked some lame joke so that I could laugh .
He knew I was upset for I had to stand out for the whole lecture even if I try not to show it to the other person .
He succeeded in making me laugh .
Obviously how could he not .

I had laughed on his lamest jokes. 
Because what really matters to me is that he tried to make smile not that he's got a very bad sense of humour at times .

I walked in the classroom .
It was now the biology period so shubham wouldn't be with me .
I was kinda relaxed by it .
My mood was totally spoiled and all i needed was to stay alone .
Placing my butt on the chair I seated myself on the last desk .
My bio book was opened in front of me but it was just a show for my mind was lost thinking about what I had never wished to remember .

It was few days after my birthday has passed .
Everything was okay . But I never knew that things wouldn't last the same .
It would be a lie if I say that I had moved on and it doesn't hurts anymore .
Because no matter how much I try to cover it up , No matter how much I try not to show my emotions but Deep down in the middle of nights , when I see a group of girls hanging around , when I see people talking around with their friends , when I see friends roasting each other , When I feel lonely , when I wished to have someone I could talk to  and during all those moments of the day I miss my bestfriends .
I miss my girl gang .

It would also be a lie if I say that I am alone I don't have anyone .
I don't have any more friends .
I do have .
There is this shubham .
I have my sidharth and obviously there  are many girls out there which are really my good friends and I actually adore all of them very much .
It's not like my social life has been over or I don't communicate with people , I do .
But things don't feel the same. 
Everytime I make a friend .
There's only this one thing in my mind 'DONT  EMOTIONALLY ATTACH YOURSELF WITH THEM BECAUSE WHEN THEY LEAVE ITS GOING TO HURT LIKE HELL'
And because of this reason I am not able to trust people anymore .

My bestfriends they have hurted me so much that I hate them. 
I really really hate them but just for once if they had tried to put some efforts , if they try for the things to fall back to its place , I swear I would forgive them .
Only if they put on some efforts .