2) First love is meant to be unrequited

"Sidharth pls keep ur bag on the other side..... " shehnaaz requested as she seated herslef beside him .
He quickly without any arguement took his bag and kept it on the other which gave a little shock to shehnaaz as he rarely listens to anyone but this time he didnt even uttered a single word .
Two more periods passed by shehnaaz was engrossed in her studies and sidharth too pretended to be working while actually he was just lost in his own world . This was noticed by shehnaaz . She wasnt able to hold it to herslef so breaking the silent

She asked " what's the matter sidharth? Why are uh so quiet ... is something bothering you?"

She didnt get any reply so she again asked

"Sidharthhh ... maybe I shouldnt ask this thing but what's the matter ? Is everything okay ? Tell me na ... pls ...maybe by sharing with me uh will feel better !"

This time sidharth's patience broke

"What's the problem sana ? If I m not speaking or saying anything that doesn't mean I m upset or something is bothering it's just that I dont want to talk to anyone.... pls ... just ...just leave me !!!!!!!" Sidharth .

Shehnaaz just nooded with a sad which curled up a little smile on sid's face but he was way more then sad just to be happy by seeing a funny face .

After a long silence of half an hour sidharth spoke up first

"I m sorry shehnaaz ... I didnt mean to talk to uh in that way ... its just.... it's just .." sidharth said trying to find words to convey his feelings .

"Its just that uh r sad .... uh r feeling broken ... ryt ? " sana .

He looked at her in a shock while she smiled sadly.

"Its okay sidharth.... I know Uh r sad ... it must have hurted you so much but its okay.... when someone rejects you ... rejects your love... that mean she isnt worth it .... I knw meri baatein abhi tumhe bakwas lag rhi hongi..... tumhe lagega ki pta nahi shehnaaz kya bole ja rhi hai .... but that's the truth sidharth.... apne saath aise mat kro .... just cry ... tumhare dil mein jo hai usse bahar aaone do " shehnaaz .

Sidharth was quiet and didnt find it important to answer . Shehnaaz too didnt said anything as she thought he might need a personal space.
The bell rang of the last period seeing the departure of all the students from the class. Shehnaaz took her bag and came out of the seat making a way for sidharth to leave the bench .

"Bye " sana said but didnt get any reply .

The next day followed the test in the morning and assignments for the next two periods.
Sidnaaz rarely talked with each other. Shehnaaz was working on her assignement just when her pen stopped working . she checked her pencil box but couldnt find a spare one .

"Sidharth !!! Do uh have a pen ?" Shehnaaz asked.

Sidharth stopped writing her his pen .
"Yeh?" She asked all shocked .

"Take it and do your work!" Sidharth .
"But phir tum kaise kaam kroge ? " shehnaaz .
"Dont worry I will manage ... uh can continue... " Siddharth.
"Thankyou !"sana .