BONUS CHAPTER -2

Shehnaaz's POV -

10 months Later !!

"I can't really believe I am actually going to my dream college ! " I squealed in happiness as I narrated my results to my bestfriend ; Kritika .

"Yes . And I m so happy for you ! " She spoke but sounding dull . The happiness and excitement was missing in her voice that she had when I had told her about my results a few days back .

"AND I M SO HAPPY FOR YOU ! " I spoke over the call shrugging the fact that her voice seemed to be  exceptionally low .

"Yeah ! I know " she replied back .
I couldn't really keep the curiosity in me so I asked her finally

"What's the matter ? You don't seem Happy ?
You're not happy ? You got admission in IIT . What else do you want? " I said stating  the facts. 

"Shehnaaz ? " Said kritika with urgency in her voice .

"Yes? " I spoke .

"Can I come to your home right now ? It's urgent ! I need to tell you something " she said.  I tensed at the tone of her voice . Something seems to be odd .
I hope everything's fine .

"Come . Okay ! I m waiting " I replied back and before I could get to ask her anything  she hung up the call . I sighed in disbelief .

The fact that our houses were poles apart yet she came just after 15 Minutes after the call has ended .

Ladies and gentleman

It's freaking serious and urgent !

"What's the matter ? " I asked her opening the door.  Without answering me she grabbed me through my arm and dragged me inside my room .

"What is - " Before I could complete the words she closed the door and spoke giving me 440 volt shock. 

"I guess ... I M IN LOVE ?! " It came more of like a question then a statement. 

I swear to god . I was not this shocked the way I am right now when Sidharth confessed to me .
This is something else !

"What ? " I shouted maybe a little bit of too loud when I saw her gesturing me through her actions to keep my speaker low .

"UH R IN LOVE ? WITH WHOM? YOU DIDNT TELL ME BEFORE ! OH MY GOD ! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS ! WHO'S THE LUCKY ONE ? DO I KNOW HIM ?!" I fired her the numerous questions that roamed in my head as soon as I processed the information that she just gave. 

"One question at a time ! " She spoke borely and sat on the chair near the study table .

I walked a step closer to her and with a mischievous grin playing on my lips I asked "who's the lucky one ? "

"You know him well- " I didn't need anything else to listen because now it was all clear in my head and I knew who the heck she was referring to .

" I knew it! I knew it ! I so damn knew that you like him .
Did you tell him ? Does shubham knows about your feelings ? " I spoke cutting her in between .
There was an expression of shock but it soon faded and now she was seated there right infront of me with a poker face and I knew when her face's expressionless ; she's definately thinking about something.