8) Shehnaaz ka "Kanhaiyaaaaa" 🧡

Today the september month started and shehnaaz started with the countdown.
Exactly after 12 days it would be her bday Bash .
Every year .... the school held janmashtami celebrations either before or after shehnaaz's birthday Anually and at the same time... The students had their exam of their 1st Term so the celebrations were delayed to when the exams will get over .
Unfortunately, on shehnaaz's birthday , the students had their first exam as written in the datesheet . Shehnaaz wasnt upset at all because however it was somehow expected by her .... and moreover it was science's paper .... if it would have been of maths ...she would have cursed the teacher for setting the datesheet .

Shehnaaz's birthday was on Monday so was their science exam so she decided to celebrate her birthday today...ie ... 9th of september , Friday.

She wore a black and white one piece and tied her hair in a braid .

Shehnaaz knew she looked pretty seeing the way children were gawking at her .
Everybody wished her as soon as she stepped inside the class while she replied them with a blissful smile on her face but one thing was bothering her .

Sidharth didnt wished her . From the morning.... they didnt talk with each other but many times.... their eyes met but sidharth didnt took it important to atleast wish her birthday as felt by shehnaaz .

Sadness was visible on her face . The glow and happiness that she had on her face seemed to be fade away .

Now , it was the time for birthday celebration . The teacher told the students to stand up and wish her birthday.

Shehnaaz stood near teacher's table and smiled as the students sang the birthday song .

She was stealing glances of sidharth who was smiling and narrating the wish .

"Huhhhh!!! Kuttaaa...wish toh kiya nahi ... " shehnaaz rolled her eyes .

The children stopped after a big round of applause and finally seated themselves on their respective seats.
The teacher blessed shhenaaz as she offered her sweets .
Shehnaaz stood there and glared sidharth as he reached his desk . Sidharth was looking at him with so much love ...yes ...yes ...yes ... love ... it was clearly visible in his eyes and it didnt went unnoticed by shehnaaz . Her anger faded seeing his smiling face but still she glared him .
Sidharth chuckled and said
"Vese toh tera bday Monday ko hai .... but still... Happy Birthday shehnaaz " sidharth said with a smile .

Her heart skipped a beat ....and it accelarated .
"Oh!!!! So that's why he didnt wished me .... because he knew ...that today it's not my birthday... haaye meri jaan ...kinna pyaara hai yeh " sana pov .
She giggled on her own thoughts

She offered sweets to both of them ,shourya and sidharth and before moving forward she placed two more sweets on the table for him and smiled brightly.

These days shehnaaz had been on cloud nine ... he was paying extra attention to her and it didnt went unnoticed by her ....how would it had been.
Shehnaaz was seated in the cafeteria ....in the corner lost in her own thoughts .

The memory of the day when unknowingly sidharth took shehnaaz's name instead of mehar while talking to her and the way he bid his tongue afterwards and that too infront of the whole class with a blushing face flashed back in her mind .
Shehnaaz's cheeks turned red as she remembered his excuse to cover up himself.
"Oh ...sorry ...soryy...galati se muh se nikal gya ...." sid said while smile didnt left his face.