Chapter 20: Valentines Day

I have loved you since we were 18, long before we both thought the same thing, to love and to be loved -18 (1D)

*~*~*

I woke up with Emma's head pressed against my chest lightly snoring, and I smile. This is literally the best way to wake up on Valentine's day. I wrap my arm tighter around her waist and pull her closer, close my eyes and fall back asleep.

*~*~*

When I wake up again I look down at Emma and she's looking up at me with her palm pressed in my chest.

"Hey beautiful" I tell her and lean to kiss her. Its a sweet and fast kiss but I enjoy it just like any other one.

"Hey handsome" She tells me and I smile. "I hope you have nothing planned for tonight" She tells me and I look down at her confused but she just winks her eye.

"Doesn't the boy plans Valentines day to surprise his beautiful girlfriend? In this case gorgeous" I tell her and she shakes her head.

"I'm gonna cook tonight" She tells me and I smile.

"You've never cooked for me" I tell her and she giggles.

"Well thats because I don't cook. But I'm gonna try tonight. For you" She tell me and places a kiss on my chest and gets up. "Now, out if the house for the day. You're going to Michael's to get ready or whatever you guys do when you're together apart from playing Fifa, so go. Come at 8" She tells me and I rush to get some clothes, brush my teeth and hair, put on shoes, and get out of the house as quickly as I can before Emma has to kick me out.

*~*~*

Emma's POV

For tonight I'm making a steak because I know he loves meat. I'm also making a salad I found on Pinterest. For desert I'm making lava cake because I feel like making it.

*~*skipping till dinner*~*

Luke's POV

I walk in Emma's house and it smells delicious. I find her in the kitchen mixing the salad. She doesn't notice me walk in so I sneak behind her and wraps my arms around her waist from behind. She jumps and screams but quickly realizes its me. I kiss her naked shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I ask her resting my chin in her shoulder.

"Dinner. For you" She says and turns her head around to kiss me. She takes out her kitchen thingie people use for not getting dirty, and I can finally see and appreciate how beautiful she looks.

"You look beautiful, gorgeous, stunning. I like the way you cut your hair. And the way you styled it. And I love how the dress shows your baby bump. And I love your face. Your eyes. You look stunning tonight, Emma. Never forget that you're gorgeous. Promise me. And promise me that once the baby is here, and I won't be here, even if you want it super bad, don't cut again. That moment you were cutting, I- I... I don't even know what I felt in that moment. It was so many emotions mixed at once. I went out and got drunk, and I don't remember anything else because its now just a big blur. Emma, promise me. Please" I tell her and now she was her cheeks wet thanks to tears. "Baby girl, why are you crying?" I ask her wiping the tears away with my finger.

"Its just... You're the first person to care for me that much and... Its just..." She tells me but breaks down again.

"Shh baby. Its okay, its okay. Shh" I whisper as I hold her tight against my chest. I can feel her hot tears and breathing through the fabric of my shirt. "Its Valentines Day. Come on, lets taste the amazing food you cooked for me" I tell her and she smile and nods. "You know... Something looks really beautiful and tempting tonight. Apart from you of course" I tell her and she furrows her eyebrows together after blushing.

"What?" She asks confused.

"You're lips" I tell her and kiss her before she could react. I can feel her smile through the kiss and that makes me smile too. The kiss is gentle, sweet, and long. After what felt like forever, we pull away gasping for air. Fucking air. I grab her hand and guide her to the table. She sits in front of me and I still have my hand in hers.

After we finish eating we stay in the table but talking.

"Yeah she-" Emma starts saying but stops all of the sudden. She looks at me with wide eyes and grips hard at me arm. "Luke. My water just broke"