Chapter 15

Take a sad song and make it better - Hey Jude (The Beatles)

*~*~*

I've spent these last few days with Emma trying to make up for leaving but I don't think it will ever be enough for what I did.

"So Luke, what do you want to watch?" Emma says cuddling in the couch with a blanket wrapped around her while holding a popcorn bowl... Full of M&Ms.

"How about-" I begin to say but she cuts me off.

"We both know you want to watch Mean Girls. You haven't watched it in all the tour time because you left the DVD here" She tells me raising both eyebrows and I blush and look at me palms that are begging to sweat thanks to the embarrassment.

"I- I- I. I have nothing to say" I tell her giving up on trying to regain my dignity and she laughs and turns on the tv and I realize that Mean Girls is already in the DVD thingie and smile. This is my favorite movie of all times. Emma presses play and we being watching the movie.

We're now halfway through the movie and I jump when Emma grabs my arm out of the sudden.

"What's wrong?" I ask her worried the babies might be coming.

"The babies" She tells me and I panic. The babies can't come now. Emma is on the seventh week only.

"Are they coming?" I ask her jumping out of the couch ready to go to the hospital.

"No you dummy!" She tells me laughing and I sigh in relief and sit back on the couch. "They're kicking. Here, fell them kicking" She tells me grabbing my hand and placing it on her belly. I can feel little kicks through the belly and I smile. The babies -our babies- are kicking. And I'm finally feeling their kicks. I've been gone for God knows how many months and they've kicked and I wasn't able to feel it because I was far away. Now I am here. And I'm feeling their kicks.

"Oh my God, baby they're kicking" I tell her and then remove my hand realizing what I just said. I called her baby.

"Umm... I'm sorry for what I just said. I wasn't thinking" I tell her nervous that she would get mad at me for calling her like that and she smiles.

"Its fine. I like it when you call me baby. It reminds me of what we had" She tells me and I smile secretly hoping she will agree of what I'm about to ask her.

"Emma... Would you like to go on a date with me? A real date?" I ask nervous and she stares at my eyes with her big grey and temping eyes. All I see in her eyes is love and happiness. Does that mean she wants to? My face falls when her expression turn into confusion.

".... I-"

---------------------------

Hey :) sorry its short snd horrible. You'll know Emma's answer in the next chapter. Hopefully it will be up tomorrow and I'll make sure its a little large to make up for this horrible chapter. Love you :)