Chapter 10

EXTRA LONG CHAPTER AND EARLY UPDATE YAY!!

Torn in two, and I know I should't tell you but I just can't stop thinking of you -Wherever You Are (5sos)

*~*~*

Luke's POV

"Well it appears the baby is a.." The doctor pauses and I get angry.

"Well?" I ask impatiently.

"It's a beautiful little princess" He says and a smile prints on my face. I start to laugh silently and now my whole face is covered in tears.

"My little Princess Leia..." I whisper so that only I can hear. I'm a HUGE Star Wars fan and Princess Leia was always my celebrity crush. "It's a little girl" I say again and my voice cracks.

"Was it that important to you to have a boy?" Emma asks me noticing I'm crying my eyes out right now.

"No... I'm just happy" I tell her and smile. She smiles too.

Emma's POV

"My little Princess Leia" I hear Luke whispers. I think he thinks he was the only one who heard it but I was close enough to him to hear it. Leia. I like the name. Ot's really beautiful. And is a Star Wars character. I'm so happy that I made this with Luke today...

"Wait theres more.." The doctor says and I look at him confused.

"What? What is it?" Luke asks him worried.

"You don't only have a little princess, but also a brave knight. Congratulations" The doctor says and smiles.

*~*~*

"So, how did it go?" Lucy asks me while throwing herself in my bed.

"Fantastic" I tell her and let out a dreamy sigh. Maybe Luke and me can work things out and be something in the future. I don't know. I'm just being stupid.

"Well... What's the baby's sex?" She asks me like if it was the only thing she wants to know.

"It's a little girl and a little knight" I tell her and she smiles. A little Princess Leia. A little Luke Skywalker. My mind repeats and I smile. I've been smiling a lot lately.

"YAY!" She screams and claps her hands excitedly.

Luke's POV

When I got to the hotel and told the guys they all felt happy and me too. Until Calum spoke.

"Luke, you know that doesn't mean you're going to be together right? I mean, we're on tour and she's going to have a baby" Calum says and I want to smack him.

"Calum shut up" Ashton tells him placing his hand in Calum's mouth.

"I know that Calum" I finally admit out loud. "I'm sorry guys I need to be alone" I say and walk out of the room. I go straight to the roof and just stand there watching the cars dive by and hearing all the sounds the city makes. I lean closer to the edge and move my hand to me face. I run my hands through my hair and scream. I scream and scream and scream loud, as loud as I could. I kept screaming and walked off the edge. I found box in the distance and kicked it. I sat down against a wall and buried my face in my hands but not a single tears escaped my eyes. I stood up quickly and let out one last scream. I screamed at the top of my lungs until my chest felt tight.

I calmed myself and decide to go out for a drink. I ordered a taxi and told him to take me to the nearest bar. He nods and drives for about 10 minutes until we arrive.

"Thanks" I told him, paid him, and got put of the taxi.

I walked in and every person in the bar turned to me. I stood there awkwardly and walked towards the bar awkwardly. I'm so awkward it's amazing.