Chapter 32

IM BACK! THANKS FOR UR WISHES! IM MUCH BETTER NOW! HOPE U ENJOY THE CHAPTER :) (you probably will)

*~*~*~*

Emma's POV

I woke up and its been 3 days since Jude was taken away. It has been 3 days of me looking for him. I get up of the bed and head to the kitchen to make myself breakfast for another long day of looking for Jude. After I shower and put on clothes, a hear a knock on the door, and knowing it was Maggie so that we can go look, I grab my bad and head to the door. I open it to find her standing there and hugging me when I'm outside and next to her.

''Ready?'' She asks me and I sigh.

''Like every other day'' I tell her and we head off.

*~*~*

We get out of the car as we reach yet another new destination.We decided to look around town first, then city, then country, if we can't find them, on the whole continent. Heck, I'll look in every corner of the world for my baby.. I miss.

"So where first?" Maggie asks me and I shrug my shoulders. I'm just really happy to have Maggie with me to help me. I don't know what will happen if I'm alone. It scares me to think of what I'm capable to do when left alone.

"How about we ask if they have seen Tyler or Jude? I stalked Tyler on Facebook and got pictures of him and printed them, along with the ones you have sent me of Jude"

"Thanks. Let's to that" I tell her and I feel my eyes begging to water. I couldn't ask for a better best friend right now.

We ask a few people if the have seen them but they all shook their heads. We decide to go into the nearest cafe and make posters so that if someone sees them they can call us. We run out of them yesterday at noon. I order a coffee and a donut and Maggie orders water. We start making the posters and once we're finished we pay the check and thank the waitress for lending us markers to write, and make sure to leave her a good tip. We go out to the town again and start pasting the posters around town, also giving them around to people we find on the streets. They all seem confused when I asked them if they have seen them and they shook their heads. I walk to a bus stop and paste a poster once I feel a tall figure behind me. I turn around and find a tall, brunette boy, looking at the poster and his eyes light up.

"I KNOW THAT GUY! I saw him a few days ago!" He says at me and a spark of hope ignites inside me.

"Really? Where?" I ask him wanting to know more, but not wanting to see like a freaky stalker.

"Well I was at the train stop buying tickets and they were in front of me saying they wanted to get as far as they could go.. I think thats what he said. I'm not sure though" He says and I wrap my arms tightly around him and my eyes begin to water.

"Thanks! You helped me so much!" I tell him and he smiles.

"Its no problem" He says and walks away. I rush back to Maggie and shook her shoulders.

"We have something!" I tell Maggie and her eyes light up and claps her hands.

After I tell her what just happened we agreed to go home since it was getting late and that we'll make our bags and tomorrow go out of town looking for them.

*~*~*

When I got home I changed into my pajamas and was about ti go directly to bed, like any other day, until I felt the giant need to stay awake. Like something was going to happen and I needed to be awake for this. 30 minutes passed. Then an hour. Then two. And just when I was about to sleep a knock came to my door. I looked at the clock and it read 12:37PM. Who could it be this late? I stand up and go to answer the door.

Luke's POV

I tap my fingers on the door frame to I Miss You by Blink-182, one of my favorite songs, as I waited impatiently for the door to open. I knocked on it a few seconds before and my hands were starting to get sweaty with nervousness. How was she gonna react? Is it bad that I came? I just had to. I had this uneasy feeling that told me I needed to be here for Emma, and for me. The door swings open to reveal a very sleepy-looking Emma. At first she had a confusing look on her face but then the tiredness ran away from her face and her expression fell, just like she realized she was not sleeping and that I was really here. She sucked in a breath and eyed me from the top of me to the bottom. When our eyes met she drove hers away like she was guilty of something, and the uneasy feeling grows in my stomach again.

"Luke.. What are you doing here?"