Chapter 21: Birth

Love me like you do, lo lo love me like you do, touch me like you do, to to touch me like you do. What are you waiting for? -Love me like you do (Ellie Goulding)

*~*~*

"W- what do you mean your water broke? You're not even 9 months yet!" I tell Emma freaking out.

"I'm 8 months Luke. 8. Take me to the hospital. I need to go to the hospital. NOW!" She says and I run to grab my keys. I carry Emma to the car and she keeps moaning and screaming in pain. Once we're in the car I drive as fat as I can to the hospital. Once we get to the hospital I look for help and a bunch of nurses come to where we're waiting with a wheelchair and take Emma in it while taking her away. I run to where they're taking her but a nurse stops me before walking in the room where she's laying down, waiting for the doctor to me for her to finally give birth.

"You can't go in" She says and my stomach drops.

"What do you mean I can't go in? My girlfriend is about to give birth to my son!" I yell freaking even more out.

"I'm sorry sir, unless your family member you can't get in" She says and I want to push something. Emma is about to give birth to my son and I won't be there to hold her hand, and stand next to her while she gives birth. I'm about to scream at the nurse everything thats on my mind when I hear a voice from the inside of the room.

"It's okay, he can come in. I want him in with me" Emma says, making a face that shows pain in the lasts words. I walk in the room ignoring the nurse and stand next to the hospital bed where Emma is laying and grab her hand.

"Is this really happening?" I ask her sitting in a chair next to the bed, still my hand locked in hers.

"This is really happening" She tells me smiling and is smile, then kiss the back of her hand.

"I love you so much Emma. So so much" I tell her as tears threaten to leave my eye but I don't let them.

"I love you more, Luke" She says smiling as her eyes start to fill her eyes.

"If you say so" I tell her and watch her smile grow bigger.

"That's the last four words Cory said to Lia before dying" She tells me and I laugh.

"Too much Glee for you, young lady" I tell her still giggling and she laughs, but then screams.

*~*~*

"Doctor, the baby is coming now!" One of the nurses screamed and the doctor came running to the room. Everyone put on robes, and so did I. The doctor makes Emma spread her legs and put them in a thingie at the end of the bed.

"Emma, I need you to push with all your strength. Please" The doctor tells her and Emma starts pushing while screaming in pain. She grabs ahold of my hand and squishes it so hard I can feel my hand getting numb. "Emma, push" The doctor repeats and Emma growls and screams, as a few tears of pain escape her eyes.

"Come on baby, you can do it. I know you can" I tell her kissing out intertwined hands. She keeps screaming and pushing.

"She's crowning" One of the nurses said.

"One more big push Emma. Just one more" The doctor said and Emma screamed and pushed as hard as she could. She let out a shaky breath. i saw as the doctor handed the baby to the nurse and the nurse took him away to clean him. "You just gave birth Emma, congratulations" The doctor said, took off the robe, and walked off the room.

*~*~*

"Here is your baby Mrs. Beers" One of the nurses came in the room with the baby in her hands and have it to Emma to see him for the first time. Emma grabs him in her arms and her eyes start to water and the nurse walks out again leaving us two alone.

"He's so beautiful" Emma said crying and smiling.

"He is" I said as my own eyes started to fill with tears.

"Here. Hold him, he's your son too" She tells me and hands him to me. I grab his small body in my arms and begin to giggle while crying.

"Hey little you" I tell him, my son, without taking my eyes off him.

*~*~*

Sorry to disturb you, but this are the baby papers. You need to fill it with name, last name, your names, etc. everything is there. I'll come back in 15 minutes to pick it up" The same nurse came in, leaved the papers and a pen, and walked back out.

"So.. What's gonna be our little baby's name?" Emma asks me.

"I don't know. You can choose baby" I tell her and she nods smiling.

"Thanks. How about Jude?" She tells me and I smile.

"Anything for you baby. I like Jude. I like that name" I tell her smiling and lean in to kiss her.

"Jude it is" She says after we pull away from the kiss. I write it down on the papers and filled the rest of the requisites.

Finally our son was here. Jude was finally here.

_________________

YAY A LITTLE HEMMINGS IN THE HOUSE!