Chapter 3

Luke's POV

I seat down in the coffee shop and wait for 1Ds manager so that we can fix all the Where We Are movie thing. I told them I was gonna go out with a girl because I want to surprise them. After a few minutes I see Paul coming in and heading towards our table. He sits down in the seat in front of me. He orders a dark coffee and I order a hot chocolate. Emma. The name inmeditly pops in my head like magic. She loves hot chocolate..

----------------

After the meeting I head to the hotel we're staying at and as soon as I step in the room the boys come screaming like crazy while playing Nerf. Dorks.

"Luuukeeeee" Calum says in a sing-song tone as I sit in the couch.

"What?" I ask him.

"Emma called" He said.

As soon as he said it I jump off the couch.

"Really?"

"Yes. She looked pretty sad when she knew you were out with another girl..." Calum says and it takes me a few minutes to register the words. WHAT?! Anger rushes throw me and I ball my fists trying to contain my anger. The veins in my neck are visible and I'm walking towards the boys now.

"What do you mean by : she looked pretty sad when she knew you were out with a girl?"

"The exact same way as it sounds" Calum says covering his face. "It was Michael the one who told her I swear!!" He screams a little scared and I glance at Michael.

"Michael.." I said while walking towards him and pressing my fists harder.

"Luke it was a mistake I swear!! Please forgive me!!" He begs and I walk away from him and get in my room.

As soon as I get in I start throwing everything I see. Lamps, books, chairs, chargers, phones... I need a new one.

I sit on the edge of my bed, my elbows resting on my knees and my face covered with the palm of my hands as I quietly start to sob. I miss Emma so much it hurts...

-------------

SORRY IT'S SHORT. THIS IS JUST A FILLER!!

VOTE COMMENT TELL YOUR FRIENDS. REMEMBER, SHARING IS CARING!! ❤️