Chapter 22

You're the voice I hear inside my head, the reason that I'm singing, I need to find you, I gotta find you - Gotta Find You

If you know from where that song is comment the name and lets be best friends.

*~*~*

Luke's POV

Emma and I arrive at my place, because I live alone, with the baby. He's just so beautiful and perfect. The second most perfect thing I've seen and loved. The first is Emma. I watch her as she carefully lays down everything in our bed. Yup, it went from my bed, to ours.

"Emma, I want to show something" I said nervously.

"Sure" She said standing up with a smile and following me to the other room.

As soon as I opened the door she gasped and her eyes began to wonder around the room. She smiled and her eyes began to fill with tears as she eyed Jude's new room. A/N: room in the picture on the side.

"Luke this is... This is perfect" She said turning to look at me smiling. Her hands tangled around my neck and I smiled. She leaned in to kiss me and I did the same. Our lips collided and still my stomach flipped every time her lips touched mine. She pushed away and looked back in the room. "Why is it divided and wheres the crib?" She said curious.

"Well its divided because you like literature and I like music so I wanted our son to have both. The lighted up area to read peacefully and the one thats dark because it doesn't have a window is for music. I wanted our kid to have both of our likes so maybe he can develop them. And there's no crib because I want our kid to not feel like a baby always. The crib is in our room and in the first year we'll move it here so we can have more fun" I said raising both of my eyebrows laughing and Emma chuckles.

"Well I love it even more now. If thats even possible" She said and I smiled.

"Glad you liked it" I said, turn off the light in Jude's room and walked back to our room. Jude was silently sleeping on top of the bed and I smiled. Emma grabbed him and placed him in the crib, where he laid sleeping.

*~*~*

I woke up to the feeling of a hand on my face and once I open my eyes I see Jude touching my face with his little hand and Emma behind him, holding him up. I grab Jude and kiss his forehead.

"Good morning little boy" I said and smiled. I gave him back to Emma and she placed it in the crib and followed me to the kitchen. "And good morning to you gorgeous" I tell Emma when I see her behind me in the kitchen door in her pjs still.

"Good morning" She told me as I took cereal and poured it in a bowl. I went to kiss her and then processed to sot on the table to eat my breakfast.

"How did you sleep? Any pains?" I asked Emma concerned.

"Does period pain counts? Because if it does then wish me good luck for the next 40 worst days of my entire life" She told me and I laughed.

"What do you want? Chocolate, a tummy rub? A hug?" I asked her standing up and hugging her hard.

"A tummy rub and chocolate sounds nice" She said smiling and I kissed the top of her head.

"Anything for you baby girl" I said and headed back to our room, to where Jude was waiting for us, to start a new day, in our new little family.

*~*~*

WORST CHAPTER IVE EVER WRITTEN AND IM SORRY I HAD TO MAKE U GO TROUGH THAT! MY MOST SINCERE APOLOGIES!