Chapter 13

Six weeks since I've been away... - Close As Strangers (5sos)

*~*~*

Luke's POV

Two more weeks.

Two more weeks and I'm back to Emma. Gosh I miss her. Wait... We're staying until February 17th. I'll be with her on her Christmas, New Years, her birthday, and Valentine's Day. Now I'm more than excited.

"Luke! Luke!" Calum says running into the bus.

"What?" I ask confused and worried.

"We were so distracted with the tour that we forgot about the Star Wars teaser trailer!" He says and now I understand why the screaming. The boys and iss are big star Wars fans. I jump off the couch and go look for my laptop.

"I cant believe we missed it!" I scream while searching for it.

"I know! We're so stupid!" Calum screams while looking for my laptop in the other oart of the bus. I hear someone burst in the bus and I finally find my laptop. Once I go back to the bus I find all the boys looking for my laptop too. I guess they're excited as I am.

"I found it!" I tell them and hold the laptop in the air in victory. I jump in the couch and the boys sit by my sides while I look for the teaser. "Are you guys ready for awesomeness?" I ask them and they all nod in excitement and I finally press play.

"That was amazing.." Calum finally said after watching the teaser at least a 100 times.

"I know" Ashton says in shock too.

"THAT WAS FREAKIN AMAZING!" Michael screams jumping from the excited.

"Bad news guys.." I tell them and they look at me with worried faces. "Its coming out in December 2015" I tell them and Michael's eyes began to water.

"WHY?!" He says while laying in the floor.

*~*~*

I was playing my guitar but suddenly I felt my phone buzzing in my back pocket. I look at the phone and it says I have a new text from Cheyenne and I smile.

Hey Luke :)

Hey Cheyenne :D whats up?

Not much. You?

Same. Today I watched the Star Wars teaser trailer and its amazing! Have you watched it?

No. I don't like Star Wars >.<

WHAT?! Star Wars is the BEST movie EVER!

No, ew.

Emma liked Star Wars.

Hey where are you today? What exciting country are you visiting today?

We're in Canada :D then we're going to Los Angeles and finally Miami. Then we're going back to Australia :D

Cool! You must be pretty happy! You are seeing your family and friends again.

Yeah I am. I got to go practice in the guitar. Text you later?

K. Bye.

And with that I lock my phone. I close my eyes and run my hands through my face and sigh. I finally grab my guitar to keep practicing but once again I feel my phone ringing and I grown while taking it out to check the message. A name popped in the screen and I jumped off the bunk.

Emma.

Emma finally texts me.