Chapter 30

WTF IS THIS?! 👆👆👆👆👆DAFUQ?! I NEED TO KNOOW SOMEONE PLESSE FKN TELL ME IM FREAKINGG OUT! SHES NOT WEARING A BRA AND HER SHORTS ARE MIDWAY UP AND CALUM IS IN A TOWEL.
E X P L A I N.

*~*~*

Luke's POV

"Nice to see you too Lucifer" Erin tells me and I laugh along with her.

"I've missed you so much! You have no idea! How long we haven't seen each other? 5 years?" I tell her and she nods her head in agreement with a smile on her lips. "Come give me a hug" I tell her and she leans it for a hug. We hug for a good amount of time.

Erin and I were childhood best friends, or as my mom likes to call it 'childhood sweethearts', even though we've never had feeling for the other one. You know how moms can be. My childhood days were spent with Erin on my backyard and playing any kinds of games that came to our minds.

"Where did you get here?" I asked her amused.

"I graduated early so I came for college here. I'm taking professional photography and make up" She tells me and I smile.

"I'm really happy for you Erin. Really. How did you know I was here?" I tell her and then ask her confused.

"Well I heard this band called 5SOS was coming to my city and a friend showed me a pic of you guys. When I first saw the picture I couldn't recognised you. You're a whole new person. Then my friend told me you guys' names and I was like 'I KNOW HEMMINGS!' She thought I was some obsessed groupie like Abigail with Michael you know? But then I explained the whole thing to her and she literally went crazy. She really wanted to go to your concert and I wanted to see you. I told a guy named Ashton that I was your childhood friend and he wouldn't believe me so we called Liz and she told them everything. After that they told me this happened and told me that I could come see you. So here I am. I missed you so much Lucy" She tells me laughing and I growl under my breath.

"Don't.call.me.Lucy." I said through gritted teeth and she just kept laughing.

"But I loved that name when we were little! Don't you remember Lucy?"

"Seriously. You gotta stop ER" I told her and she threw her arms up in surrender.

"Okay okay I'll stop. If you stop with Er too. Always hated that nickname" She tells me and I smile.

"Deal" I tell her and she smiles nodding. 

*~*~*

After Erin leaves the room I start to think about the mistake I made. I will wait for you, Emma. I'll hold your hand again. I'll wait all my life. I know there's still love in you, and even though you said you didn't wanna see me again, your eyes said 'I'll come back'. Anger consumes remembering your crying face. You go away and log off and my life falls apart, without me knowing. I swear I didn't know and if I did we would have another luck. We'd still be together.  My one night stand's still in my mind, haunting my thoughts. I want to call you but I know you won't answer. I don't know why you won't answer the guys either. And even if we fought, everything keeps going. I pick up the phone and call you but you don't pick up. I keep calling and calling, then I remembered Ashton coming in the room and talking to Maggie, and hearing her say she's with Emma.  I call her and she answers. I tell her that I want to talk to Emma. That she's not answering and that I'm worried. That I'll call the cops to check up on her. She hangs up again, and I call her one more time. She tells me 'She's here. She's okay. Don't call the cops' Then she hangs up. Relief rushes down my body, but its quickly replaced with sadness, because she was there, but didn't wanna talk to me. I feel like a part of me was ripped apart, without you theres nothing left for me but a lifeless heart, that was left screaming, but only mid-voice. I feel life was no meaning when I'm apart from you. I feel like my soul isn't here when your sweetness is not with me. Not all life on Earth or all the water in the world will be able to replace all the love you thought me to feel. Without you there's nothing left. I'm singing with the lights out, because Earth took you away from me. Because I won't see you anymore. Without you I'm a lost boy. Come back or I'll be lost forever. Is anybody there who can rescue somebody like me? Only you rescued my and now that you're gone, I'm a lost boy. I'm so lost. I don't wanna live anymore even. Without you here I'll die, only if you come back I wanna live. I'll wait for you. All my life. Through thick and thin. I'll wait for you as long as I have to. I'll wait for you all my life. I love you Emma, and always will.

*~*~*

*2 weeks later*

Emma's POV

Jude's in the house with the nanny while I'm out. At the bar. Since Luke left I had to get a nanny. I rented an apartment, I have a job being a secretary, pays very good actually, got a nanny, and every night I come to the bar. I drink away my feelings... I'm not being very good at moving on this time. I roll the paper filled with weed, and put it in my mouth, lighting it seconds after. Relaxation runs down my body as I inhale the drug. I'm a mess. I always look bad when I'm not at work, with red puffy eyes from crying, not even brushing my hair after job, and saggy clothes, and no makeup. I hear the bar door open, which seems strange, this is not a bar a lot of people come. I turn my head to see who entered and realised it was a man I saw yesterday here. I ducked my head making sure he didn't see me. He walks right behind me and sits next to me in the bar stools.

"Hey" I hear his voice say and I turn to look at him, now realising he's probably 20 and really handsome.

"Hey" I say back with a small smile on my face.

We talk for a hours, and without realising its 1 in the morning.

"Hey Emma I was wondering if you wanted to come to my place?" Kyle, the guy that I learned his name after we started talking, asked. A million thoughts rushed through my mind. Should I? No I don't think so. I can get back at Luke that way? Without thinking my response comes out of my mouth, surprising the both us.

"Let's go."

*~*~*

I lay on Kyle's bed, with the sheets covering my naked body. He was sound asleep beside me and I looked at his numb body. I feel bad. I should've never hooked up with him. Why am I so stupid? Why can't I think correctly? Is it the drugs? Is the alcohol playing tricks with my mind? I throw the covers off of my body and proceed to put on my clothes. I walk out the room, and later on out of the house.

*~*~*

I wake up in my bed at the sound of Jude crying.

"Ugh I heard you" I tell him grabbing him in my arms and rocking him. I start singing the song Luke sang to him the first time, 'Hey Jude', because it always calms him. He finally falls back asleep and I check my clock. 5AM. Work is at 6. I make myself a cup of coffee and go to my room's bathroom. I quickly do the routine I do every morning to hide any fact that I was hung over the night before. After I'm done I go to Jude and find him already awake. I give him the milk he drinks every day, and we head out, me leaving him in the day care because the nanny's at night.

*~*~*
I get out of work and go to get Jude. At night the doorbell rings and I open it to find the one and only, Tyler.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him confused.

"Well my friend that was babysitting here, couldn't make it, and asked me to cover for her. Didn't know it was your baby" He tells me and I smile a little.

"Well I already gave him food, he's asleep too. If he waked up just sing him 'Hey Jude' by The Beatles and he'll fall asleep immediately. I gotta go now" I tell him and get out of my house.

*~*~*

I stumble through the door and I feel a strong pair of arms wrap around me and taking me somewhere. I couldn't see clearly to realise he was just taking me to my room, and that that someone was Tyler. I start pushing him and as soon as I grab ahold of something I throw it at him. I start screaming without thinking my baby is asleep but Tyler quickly places his hand on my mouth making me shut up.

"Shh it's just me. I'm just gonna take you to bed. You're drunk" He says and I recognize his voice. I do as he says and go to sleep.

*~*~*

I wake up the next morning, but not to the sound of Jude crying, but of the sound of my alarm, which is weird. I go to check on Jude's crib to see of he's there and then I realize he's gone. Someone took my baby. My baby. I see a note on my night stand and quickly grab it.

Emma,

When you read this Jude will probably be out of your house, for good. I couldn't leave you with a baby while you were doing drugs and going out every night getting drunk. I just couldn't. No one knows if one night you hurt the baby, and there's no one there to stop you?   So I called child services and they took the baby, I asked them to be Jude's tutor and they let me. So now I'm in charge of Jude and we're really far away. Child services will keep in touch with you, and when they realize you've changed they'll give you your baby back. Sorry. I had to to it.

Tyler.