Chapter 2

Luke's POV

"What do you mean you don't want to go on tour?" Calum asks me with a shocked look on his face.

"It's just that... Emma isn't here.." I tell him and look down at my hands.

"Luke, you signed a contract. We gotta be on England 7 months recording our first album and on tour for 5 moths. You signed it. I mean, one year isn't that long. You can survive without Emma right?"

"No I can't because when I go back the baby is gonna be 1 year old. I'm gonna miss his first steps, his first words, his first day at school.."

"Wait.. Is the baby a he?" Calum asks me curious.

"I don't know" I tell him running my hands through my face frustrated.

"Man, just hold on for one year. Just one year"

"I'll try.."

"Cool.. Sooo have you thought of any names for the baby?" Calum asks me and my heart sinks.

"Y-yea... If it's a boy Connor or Sebastian and if it's a girl Ariel or Summer"

"I like Sebastian and Summer"

"Yeah me too.."

I lean my head down and fall asleep within seconds.

I wake up to the feeling of someone shrugging me shoulder.

"Sir, you have to wake up. We're gonna land in any minute" A lady from the plane tells me and I nod cleaning the droll from my mouth and stretching.

"Morning princess" Someone tells me from the side. I look at whoever said that to find Ashton recording a video with the boys behind him.

"Fuck off" I tell a little grumpy.

"You know that you talk when you are sleeping?" Michael tells me laughing and I send him a death glare. I'm nit in the mood for anything or anyone.

"I wish that this plane falls.." I say under my so only I can hear.

|---------------|

Emma's POV

It's been 2 months now.. I'm currently in my 4 week and I feel like dying. No one ever said it hurts this much to be pregnant.

I'm sitting in a bench in the park reading a book that someone recommended me and it's AWESOME! It's called Maze Runner. Suddenly I feel a fluffy and hairy thing moving in my feet. I look down and find a dog. I scream and bring my legs to my chest. His owner comes running to where the dog was and my mouth feel as soon as I saw him.

The guy from the restaurant.

"Sorry. My dog loves this bench" Ge tells me still not looking up at where my face was.

When his eyes meet mine his mouth is left hanging just like mine was.

"I-I know you" He tells me chuckling.

"I know you too! You're the waiter from that restaurant!"

"Ohh yeah! Hows your boyfriend?" He asks me.

At his mention my face falls and my heart aches a little. Not a little but a lot. I fuckin miss him and I fuckin hate him but I fkn love him at the same time. UGH! My life is a mess right now!!

"We broke up.." I tell him and my heart aches a little more.

"Ohh.. Well maybe now that we're both single do you wanna go our with me?" He asks with hope evident in his eyes.

"Umm.. Sorry I'm not ready for a relationship yet.. But hey text me if you want to do anything as friends" I tell him writing my number on a piece of paper.

"Cool" He tells me smiling.

"Well I gotta go. Bye" I tell him, stand up and start walking away.

++++

I rush up the stairs to Maggie's room and as soon as I open the door I find her skyping with Ashton. They're just so cute!

"Heeeeyyyy Ashton!" I greet him jumping in Maggie's bed.

As soon as I greet Ashton I hear Calum and Michael asking if its me on the computer and they come rushing to the camera.

"EMMAAAAAAAA!!!" Calum and Michael scream smiling like crazy when they sees me.

"CAAAAAL! MIKE!!!!" I greet them laughing at their childish behavior.

We talked for about ten minutes and I couldn't hold my self and I finally ask.

"Hows Luke?" I ask the word blurting out of my mouth like vomit.

"He's out with a girl" Michael tells me and regret his word as soon as he realized he said it.