Chapter 23

I.AM.BACK.

You had my heart at least for the most part, 'cuz everybody's gotta die sometime.

Who knows who sings that and the name of the song? ^^ If you know comment it because you're the real ish.

*~*~*~*

Luke's POV

Emma, Jude, and I are having the best days ever. Everything is just better with the baby He's so cute and funny. He's the second best thing that has ever happened in my life. The first is and always will be Emma.

"Luke?" Emma said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I say confused.

"The baby can't fall asleep and won't stop crying. Will you please sing him something?" She says and I smile.

"Sure" This is the first time I'm gonna sing to the baby. I go grab my acoustic guitar quickly and walk back to the crib and sit next to it and start playing the guitar.

Hey Jude, don't make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better

Hey Jude, don't be afraid
You were made to go out and get her
The minute you let her under your skin
Then you begin to make it better

And anytime you feel the pain, hey Jude, refrain.

Don't carry the world upon your shoulders
For well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool.

By making his world a little colder
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah

Hey Jude, don't let me down
You have found her, now go and get her
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better

So let it out and let it in, hey Jude, begin
You're waiting for someone to perform with
And don't you know that it's just you, hey Jude, you'll do

The movement you need is on your shoulder
Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah yeah

Hey Jude, don't make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her under your skin
Then you'll begin to make it
Better better better better better better, oh

Nah nah nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah, hey Jude

I finish signing and find Jude asleep and when I look back at Emma I find her crying and smiling.

"Whats wrong baby?" I ask her worried while cupping her face in my hands, brushing her tears away with my thumbs.

"Nothing. Its just that its the first time you sing to our baby and it was... It was beautiful Luke" She says smiling and I kiss her. When we pull away I hug her tight and whisper sweet things in her ear. When she finally calms down she lays down in the bed and I head to the kitchen.

I take everything I need to make cookies out and start following the instructions. I've always been a good baker. I put the cookie mix in little circles and place them one by one on the pan. When the first pan is full I put it in the oven and walk back the start filling the second batch of cookies in the other pan. When both of them are cooked I wait for them to cool down before placing them in a plate and head back to our room. Emma is sound asleep when I enter but as soon as I get closer she jumps awake scaring the shit out of me.

"Where are the cookies?!" She asks with a serious face and I laugh still a little scared.

"Calm down. I made cookies" I tell her walking closer to the bed but she jumps out of it, grabs the cookies from my hands and starts to eat one. She spits it out suddenly.

"ITS SO HOT!" She says airing her tongue and I laugh.

"Shh. You're going to wake the baby" I tell her and she shuts up. She waits for the cookies to cool a little more and keeps on eating them.

We walk out to the living room and put on a movie on Netflix while eating the cookies.

"These are good" She says and I smile.

"Why, thank you" I thank her and she mumbles a 'you're welcome' with her mouth full.

I chuckle and lean to kiss her. She stops me when our lips are about to touch.

"What?" I ask her worried and confused. What if she doesn't love me anymore? Is she cheating on me? Is she leaving me?!

"My mouth is full" She says with her mouth still full. I sigh in relief realizing she isn't leaving me.

"I don't care" I tell her and leaned in for my kiss.

*~*~*~

I KNOW ITS NOT GOOD DON'T KILL ME!