Chapter 17: New Year

Sorry its short. I promise to update tomorrow if I have the time. Writers block is a betch.

Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be -Yesterday (The Beatles)

*~*~*

Today is New Years Eve. Since the neighborhood we all live in its small we celebrate it all together in biggest building. All the teenagers go to one ball room and we have drinks, not strong ones, music, dance floor... And the adults go to another one with the little kids with their own kind of music and sodas and juices. Why do teens have drinks and adults soda? The adults stay with the kids and have ti stay sober. Since no one looks after us in the party one of the guys takes a bag full of liquor. Thats how we get the drinks.

"Luke you better start getting ready. We're leaving in an hour" My older brother, Jack, tells me while buttoning his shirt.

"But I'm playing Fifa with Ben" I tell him still looking at the tv.

"Fine. You wont go to the party and you wont have your New Years kiss with Emma" He tells me and I jump from the couch and run to the bathroom. "THATS WHAT I THOUTH!" Jack screams from outside the door and I roll my eyes.

*~*~*

"Luke hurry up we're going!" My Aunt calls from above and I run down the stairs. I stop at the mirror and adjust my tie.

"I'm here" I tell her and we get in the cars. I take out my keys from my back pocket and open it.

I drive to the building where we celebrate New Years and get out of the car when I arrive. The first thing I do when I enter the room where the we stay I look for Emma. I snap my head around looking for her but cant seem to find her. Suddenly I spot Michael's red hair and walk up to him to realize the boys were all together. J haven't seen this guys in forever. Since we came from tour we've been with family and our girlfriends so we haven't seen each other. I missed them.

"Guys!" I tell them tackling them all in a hug and they do too. "I've missed you so much!" I tell them but they look at something beside me like fools; I decide to turn and see what they're looking at.

Emma was entering the room in a beautiful long dress

She looked gorgeous.

Like an angel in disguise.

I walk to her after saying bye to my friends and smile when I reach her.

"Hey" I tell her sticking my hand out for her to take and she does with a smile.

"Hi" She tells me.

"Is it hi or hey?" I ask her getting confused now...

"I thinks its hello" She tells me laughing and I nod giggling.

"Of Course. Sorry for being stupid" I tell her and she giggles.

"The stupid people are always the hot ones. Just kidding" She tells me and I act like if I was offended.

"You're saying I'm not hot?" I ask her with a hand in my chest as if that hurt me. "Ouch" I tell her snd she shakes her head no.

"I didn't mean it like that. What I mean to say is that you're not stupid. Not stupid at all" She tells me and I smile.

"Thanks" I tell her and she smiles.

This girl is driving me crazy.

Emma and I walk back to where the boys were to find all their girlfriends with them. I greet Amanda, Maggie, and Emily. They all smile and say hi back.

"Hey do you guys know where the bathroom is?" Emily asks and Ashton points to a corner in the room and she smiles and walks there.

"Guys are you gonna perform tonight?" I ask them wanting to hear their music.